• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Autumn Sale Thread 2013 - 3% Discounts Sale but no Shark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jørdan

The DLC costs more than the game. lol

That being said, time to buy Dragonborn! Woooo
Haha, yeah. I'm broke and just had my card money which was £4 short for the pack. I'll pick them up later when I can and there is always mods to tide me over after vanilla.

Righty-ho. Two questions:

1) Anyone remember the coupon bot you friend request to get junk coupons off? He could be very useful in a sale, depending on what you want...

2) Hammerwatch - yay or nay? Time sensitive, this one.
Hammerwatch is decent enough. It starts slow considering it'll take a while before you get to purchase any meaningful upgrades and some of the bosses can be a bit finnicky, but there's fun to be had in co-op if you're into Gauntlet-style games. Good soundtrack too and it's fairly short.

Other thread is closed temporarily but the other 56 entrants for my Pac-Man CE DX give away still need to get on that game.

But on Amazon because its only 33% off on Steam for now.

The Humble Store is having a sale as well

sCzaRzB.jpg

I swear, every time Crusader Kings II goes on sale, I'm broke.

FloatOn

kicking myself for not jumping on the Sir you are Being Hunted midweek madness the other week...

I want at least a 50% discount on that to make up for my neglect.

Colin.

Wishlist comes in handy for these things. I think all the sales have spoiled me, every 50% I see just doesn't feel low enough.

JakeD

it an odd feeling, looking at your wishlist, seeing the majority of it on sale and still having to say "no"

Still waiting for Skyrim Legendary Edition to get cheaper, if you dont get the full pack you will suffer in the future when the DLC never gets discounted by itself.

Antichamber looks... weird. Don't know if want.

I'll stump for Antichamber. It is definitely weird, but in a good way. It's basically a first-person puzzle game where the only goal is to get to the end (whatever that may be). In order to do so, you wander around a place best described as a maze where the laws of space and time don't work the way you think they do. The joy of the game is in figuring out how the world works and using that to your advantage.

Definitely an acquired taste, but if you enjoy puzzle games that really screw with the concept of Euclidean space, absolutely buy Antichamber. It's one of my favorite games of the year.

tesqui

If you click on the upside down wishlist at the bottom it brings you to some random steam users wishlist. Weird.

jacobeid

Banned
Oh man. After the PS4 and the Zelda 3DS bundle, my funds are dry this month. If Gone Home and The Stanley Parable are offered as a daily deal though, I'll probably bite.

Jørdan

Bloody hell, only six coupons left and three of them are for Toki Tori 2+ XD
Must have cleared up inventory space or there was a mad rush for junk, I dumped stuff a few days ago and it wasn't so sparse!

Edit: Actually perhaps there was a mass expiration of coupons due to the sale?

Kind of a side question.

Going to convert my Skyrim 360 save to PC. I had all the DLC on 360. I only (currently) have vanilla on PC. I'm trying to think through the programming of it and if that transfer will work or crap out. Anyone try it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom