• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2015 - _ Diretide Greetings and Happy Holidailies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dsyndrome

Spares since I owned more of this bundle than I thought.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Dsyndrome, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition -- MB-06C637556F020619 - Taken by dave is ok. 2 entrants total.
Letter Quest: Grimm's Journey Remastered -- MB-F6FA89F87EADF061 - Taken by GaussTek. 1 entrants total.
Evoland -- MB-9BA9267A91FC564B - Taken by darkchewie. 3 entrants total.
Survivalist -- MB-C2E57330D26862CE - Taken by Baron_Calamity. 1 entrants total.

t1449112772z1.png

user237

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Quest for Infamy -- MB-5EBE51C692A22DEE - Taken by Costa1774. 3 entrants total.
Cyto -- MB-FB4374E6273B0F18 - Taken by texhnolyze. 3 entrants total.

t1449113252z1.png

both good games, 80%+ positive reviews

From what I played from Battlefront in the Beta it seemed really casual compared to the old games, that emphasized on vehicle battles. And from what I heard without the seasonpass the content is pretty slim.

both good games, 80%+ positive reviews

What I played of Quest for Infamy was good. Just a note: it STILL has some broken achievements. Apparently they've fixed some, but the first one I ever got in-game didn't appear on Steam. If that matters to you...keep waiting.

Teggy

Well I finished up the campaign in Darksiders 2 Deathinitive. I had no idea how huge this game was, and it didn't peter out at all, adding new mechanics all the way to the last dungeon. My only criticism being that the creativity with the bosses was a bit uneven and the one area where they gave a welcome twist to the gameplay
Earth, where you get to play with some high powered guns
lasted a bit longer than it needed to. I didn't even touch the arena mode and the optional "maze" and I put in over 24 hours.

I love this type of traversal with puzzles adventure game and I really hope we get a good Darksiders 3. I'm a bit concerned because I would assume Vigil will not be involved.

Kriken

DICE should finishing developing Battlefront.

I was thinking to myself how badly I'd want Galactic Conquest in EA Battlefront, then I realized that'd mean a Galactic Conquest with only 4 maps total. Fuck, even Battlefront 1 had 16 maps with 4 of them being divided into the two trilogies, how pathetic would it be to beat Galactic Conquest in 10 minutes

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
ModBot said:
Instructions for Dongs Macabre:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Beta: This giveaway is a trivia giveaway. In your PM, include BOTH the ModBot code for the game you want AND the answer to the trivia question on the same line separated by a space. Capitalization and punctuation are not important. Here is a visual example of how to format your ModBot PM
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Dongs Macabre, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

w5Bqht8.png

Mystery Gift -- MB-9B9BCFC52C778F9B - Taken by NightmareTrigger Trivia Question: Each image corresponds to a letter. Unscramble the letters to get a three word phrase.?

There are ten images.
Each image corresponds to a letter of the alphabet.
Unscramble the letters to get a three word phrase.
This three word phrase is the answer to the trivia question.
Click here for the images.

Sarcasm

Got that rare staff in DKSI and equipped it. Forgot what I had previously equipped -.-

I can't play the game anymore the controls are screwed up in it. Half t he time I can't move normally..always slow walk. My equip load is 32 which means I ain't overweight.

Than sometimes the attacks are delayed by a good 15 +/- seconds.

I get 60 FPS in it! It also may be W10 issue -.-

But I can't play it if I can't rely on controls.

Got that rare staff in DKSI and equipped it. Forgot what I had previously equipped -.-

I can't play the game anymore the controls are screwed up in it. Half t he time I can't move normally..always slow walk. My equip load is 32 which means I ain't overweight.

Than sometimes the attacks are delayed by a good 15 +/- seconds.

I get 60 FPS in it! It also may be W10 issue -.-

But I can't play it if I can't rely on controls.

The real Dark Souls starts here.

user237

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

Survivalist -- MB-FE2094FE541EB944 - Taken by xGreg

another bundle leftover

Soulflarz

Banned
the better question is
-is patchy p or r for the sound pirates make
-is the last one x for the f(x) or d for derivative/c for calc

Soulflarz

Banned
The one where you have to apply dy/dx I think

deriving with respect to x is calculus and integrals and stuff, but DERIVATES
D IT IS

I T T P Y A B S S D

anyone argue with this?

edit: now watch someone see the answer and take it :<

edit2: LOL I HAVE TO DO THE MATH

gurm3n

Neo Member
the better question is
-is patchy p or r for the sound pirates make
-is the last one x for the f(x) or d for derivative/c for calc

I think it's a because that's the correct derivative.
I just sent gibberish because otherwise, I know that I'm gonna lose all the night trying to figure that trivia out and I'll end up getting Bad Rats (?)

Good luck to all!

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
deriving with respect to x is calculus and integrals and stuff, but DERIVATES
D IT IS

I T T P Y A B S S D

anyone argue with this?

edit: now watch someone see the answer and take it :<

edit2: LOL I HAVE TO DO THE MATH

Shouldn't P be R, because a pirate goes "arrr".

Also the derivative is A lol.

Soulflarz

Banned
I didn't take the derivative
twilt said try tap dat ass to be obnoxious, tried it for the lols, even if i know its not right

so

its

ITTPYABSSA
or
ITTRYABSSA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom