• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2015 - _ Diretide Greetings and Happy Holidailies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pachimari

lol @ Real Madrid

harPosr.jpg

That is all.

This is not okay. Not in here.

=;(

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Spares:

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

WonderCat Adventures -- MB-4DDE789B3C4A6138 - Taken by Kuroyume
STOORM: Full Edition -- MB-FCC816BD739B3070 - Taken by dave is ok

Tizoc

Tried Arkham Asylum for a bit, while the first few minutes are painfully slow, the performance isn't bad.
Seems AF is disabled in this game? I tried the game with 16xQ MSAA and it ran fine for me at 60 FPS. there were dips however, so I'll try out 16x and 8xQ and see if it has less of an impact.

Any other graphical option tips I should make note of for this game?

Pachimari

I am enjoying Assassin's Creed: Unity quite a lot so far. I like the presentation, atmosphere, characters, lore, data, animations and story so far.

The pop in, unstable frame rate (on my PC at least) and occasional bugs can be an eyesore. Seriously, is there a way to get rid of the pop up?

That trailer was so bad. Lex was some goofball psycho too...literally a Joker version.

They also revealed the villain of the movie. Only good thing out of it could be a solo batfleck movie, i guess.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
Apparently totalbiscuit's son has a tumor on his ear.

That family seems to have some of the worst luck I've ever seen.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I am enjoying Assassin's Creed: Unity quite a lot so far. I like the presentation, atmosphere, characters, lore, data, animations and story so far.

The pop in, unstable frame rate (on my PC at least) and occasional bugs can be an eyesore. Seriously, is there a way to get rid of the pop up?

The AssCreed games have never been tweak-friendly. What you see is the best you can get.

Is there any way to make steam always show by default the installed games instead of all games? It's making me insane having to everytime change it :\

Is there any way to make steam always show by default the installed games instead of all games? It's making me insane having to everytime change it :\

Yeah, it's driving me nuts lately.
I ended up making a desktop folder shortcut for my installed games. Just like old school.

Saty

Back in October The Stanley Parable designer William Pugh teased an upcoming game at a new studio he'd founded called Crows Crows Crows. Little is known about that game, but Pugh just announced that it will be release this Friday on Steam.

Further details: the developer described this upcoming title as "a strange and whirlwind sort of heist game," and noted "it's between 15 and 20 minutes long."
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...rables-designer-is-releasing-a-game-on-friday

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
Free Sigmar’s Blessing DLC hits Warhammer: End Times – Vermintide today

Want some free stuff? Of course you do, you’re not dead. Unless you are, in which case please get off my website and back into your coffin, thanks in advance.

Warhammer: End Times – Vermintide is not only a game you can play right now in its entirety; no, no. It’s a game that will benefit from ongoing free content updates in addition to post-launch support.

The first of these updates is called Sigmar’s Blessing and releases on December 3. As the trailer above reveals, it delivers the following:
  • 40 new veteran tier weapons
  • New weapon traits
  • Five hero trinkets
  • Shrine of Solace

Few times has an altar answered your prayers quite so quickly as the Shrine of Solace. Use the hero specific trinkets, offer up your Tokens, specify your wishes and become the proud new owner of something shiny.

Oh, and there’s a great big bunch of balancing, bug fixes and whatever too. See the full patch notes on the Vermintide website.

Lucifon

So last night I had an email from Steam saying 0.01usd was added to my wallet. No attempts to access my account from what I can tell, I also have steam guard enabled. What's going on?

Deques

So last night I had an email from Steam saying 0.01usd was added to my wallet. No attempts to access my account from what I can tell, I also have steam guard enabled. What's going on?

Last time it happened to be it got me banned from trading and using the market

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom