• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2015 - _ Diretide Greetings and Happy Holidailies

Status
Not open for further replies.

FloatOn

I'll give you Dark Knight, but that is mainly on the back of Heath Ledger. That movie is weirdly bloated when you rewatch.

I'll give you "mainly" but

latest

was severely underrated

I thought Daredevil was neat until ancient ninja clans showed up in between gruesome torture sessions. Show is tonally all over the place, especially give it's supposed to take place in the movie universe
not that I care about those

Pachimari

The main reason i'll probably go PC for SFV is that I have a Saturn USB pad that I would like to use instead of having to buy a new pad that's PS4 compatible. So if you consider that there might be a hidden cost with getting it on the PS4 in that you might need to pick up a new stick or pad, well, it makes the PC version look more appealing in comparison

I also have a Hori Pro V3-SA arcade stick for PS3, so that's one thing that makes me lean towards PC. But they're also trying to make the PS3 sticks work on PS4 for this game.

Man, what a tease. ;)

Eila

Err it's by the creator of Woodle tree. That's a good indication that the game will be free about 20 times in the coming months.
It's like the guy is trolling everyone with the pricing scheme.

Err it's by the creator of Woodle tree. That's a good indication that the game will be free about 20 times in the coming months.
It's like the guy is trolling everyone with the pricing scheme.

dang i I spend 15 cents on 3 copies! oh well, thats one less piece of gum in my life.

Pachimari

How does Mortal Kombat X fare on PC compared to its PS4 counterpart? Is the performance up to snuff? Did they cut any features? Is there even an active online community?

Dr Dogg

Good grief I know DD had light shafts as there are a few times they're obvious but they look to actually have been cranked up to 11 on PC. Also the difference in shadow map resolution is fucking bonkers. Just release it already Capcom! Dump it on Early Access, I'll put up with a buggy mess for a month or 2 just so I can fuck around Casardis at a decent resolution and framerate.

dex3108

Good grief I know DD had light shafts as there are a few times they're obvious but they look to actually have been cranked up to 11 on PC. Also the dereference in shadow map resolution is fucking bonkers. Just release it already Capcom! Dump it on Early Access, I'll put up with a buggy mess for a month or 2 just so I can fuck around Casardis at a decent resolution and framerate.

Remember Dogg 5 games per year :D

Grief.exe

Good grief I know DD had light shafts as there are a few times they're obvious but they look to actually have been cranked up to 11 on PC. Also the difference in shadow map resolution is fucking bonkers. Just release it already Capcom! Dump it on Early Access, I'll put up with a buggy mess for a month or 2 just so I can fuck around Casardis at a decent resolution and framerate.

Wbacon has been playing it for months lol.

I can see that there is such great excitement for the new episode of Dreamfall Chapters in here.

giphy.gif
I'm looking forward to playing it at some point soon but my save was lost in the great ssd purge so I have to scour the web in search of a save with the same decisions :/

It's supposed to run well now too which is very exciting.

Speaking of, incredibly bizarre to see Dragon's Dogma looking so smooth and clear after playing the PS3 version so much.

I've been dealing with the fact that most people around me see videogames like a disease for my whole life, but it can get really old sometimes.

Dr Dogg

Speaking of Capcom and stuff not released, I was checking the Xbone store at the weekend and saw the Ultra Crazy Fan Fest Dead Rising 3 DLC pack. And that's no where to be seen on PC 17 months after it released on the Bone. Granted I'm sure Capcom probably want to move on from that disaster.

Wbacon has been playing it for months lol.

Did the same with REmake as I kept on looking at his profile and seeing the playtime creep up. I can't even imagine the jealousy if I see REmake 2 pop up months before release :(

Pachimari

Ugh, I'm having trouble with The Evil Within. When I start it up, it starts up on my monitor #3, but then it shows Steam itself in a very low resolution, so it looks all zoomed in. The game is then running in the background and I can't get it up.

Now I'm trying to reinstall it..

I've been dealing with the fact that most people around me see videogames like a disease for my whole life, but it can get really old sometimes.
I realized long ago that the chances of meeting someone through daily life who cares about or even knows a fifth as much about games as me is close to nil so gaming tends to be my personal hobby and I just drink/hike/whatever with friends. Bit of a bummer but such is life, plenty of other things to enjoy with them! Think gaming is becoming more accepted though, haven't had anyone speak shit about me when they come over to hang out and see all of my gaming shit in a long time. Although I keep it neat of course.

Also has a lot to due with who you hang out with I suppose. When people are tripping in their free time they're unlikely to judge you for spending time on games, lol.

Turfster

Has good steam page feedback so what is so awful as to be your one refund? Not that steam reviews mean much at all, but I'm just surprised it's the one return.

For a "kinetic 3D puzzle game with pulling and pushing", the controls are clunky as fuck, and since quite a few of the puzzles are jumping puzzles (even timed), it goes horribly wrong way too often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom