• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2016 - Winter (Sale) Is Coming Dec 22nd

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's interesting. It's an American show that aired on ABC but was canceled, only to be revived on CMT, a cable channel ostensibly about country music.

They must not have found anyone to air the show in Canada.

I think it is on a few channels. I see ads for it all the time when I am watching Lets make a deal! at lunch.

W! Network it looks like, whatever that is.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I think it is on a few channels. I see ads for it all the time when I am watching Lets make a deal! at lunch.

W! Network it looks like, whatever that is.

Oh interesting. Must be doing a small test of something then.

It's pretty common to have this setup on iTunes and Amazon, so they must want to see if it's worthwhile on Steam or something.

Hektor

Planet Coaster got a really great "feel good" atmosphere going for it and so far it's really fantastic if it weren't for the questionable performance.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Wow, GreenManGaming sent out Resident Evil 7 pre-order keys early. I ordered the Deluxe Edition of the game from there and my key just came in.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Wow, GreenManGaming sent out Resident Evil 7 pre-order keys early. I ordered the Deluxe Edition of the game from there and my key just came in.

That really ought to be more common, especially now that publishers can ban keys themselves, making it relatively quick and easy to correct the mistake of accidentally sending out keys tied to a sub with a release state override.

On a related note, a pet peeve of mine is publishers that don't update Season Pass subs with upcoming DLC even though it's available to pre-purchase. Bethesda is perhaps the biggest offender, but even CDPR was guilty of the same behaviour with The Witcher 3's expansions. It makes no sense whatsoever and just causes Season Pass owners to wonder if the DLC is no longer included.

Ascheroth

I think it's more Capcom than GMG. I remember preordering Dragons Dogma from them and got the key pretty soon after, which was nearly a month before its release.

Dusk Golem

Paging Dusk Golem:

I always find the deep sea fascinating. In many ways we know a lot less about what's under our waters than we do about what's in our immediate galaxy. Between deep sea creatures and parasites, I think many people forget how weird and terrifying actual creatures on Earth are. There's a lot we don't know and it's interesting how different and 'alien' to us things get the deeper in the sea you go. What sort of creatures can survive and live in deeper pressures of water.

I think it's more Capcom than GMG. I remember preordering Dragons Dogma from them and got the key pretty soon after, which was nearly a month before its release.

Definitely Capcom in big part. I'm surprised they sent out keys so early though, the game is still a month and a half out. Not bad at all, though.

Knurek

I always find the deep sea fascinating. In many ways we know a lot less about what's under our waters than we do about what's in our immediate galaxy. Between deep sea creatures and parasites, I think many people forget how weird and terrifying actual creatures on Earth are.

How about deep sea parasites?

Makes you wonder why aren't more horror games using designs from actual, living creatures. Nature is always more scary than fantasy.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
oh cool you can turn clothes you dont want into rags in Flame in the Flood, thought I had to discard them

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
FUCK BOARS

edit: oh cool theres checkpoints, guess its rogue-lite in that sense, at least in this mode. Thats quite further back to where I died tho I guess its better than starting over

Dusk Golem

How about deep sea parasites?

Makes you wonder why aren't more horror games using designs from actual, living creatures. Nature is always more scary than fantasy.

Keep your eyes open on Narcosis:

It's a horror game of someone get stranded under the deep sea, there is no supernatural or the like element, it's about you surviving the conditions of the deep sea, creatures inspired and taken from actual deep sea creatures as hostile (and non-hostile) forces, and some psychological/sanity aspects going on.

Volimar

Keep your eyes open on Narcosis:

It's a horror game of someone get stranded under the deep sea, there is no supernatural or the like element, it's about you surviving the conditions of the deep sea, creatures inspired and taken from actual deep sea creatures as hostile (and non-hostile) forces, and some psychological/sanity aspects going on.

Wishlisted, but it seems like it went from a winter 2015 release to some time in 2016 that I'm thinking they may not make. Any idea of a concrete release date?

Orgen

Finished my New Game+ run on Oxenfree. Pretty neat and much better than past Telltale games. Now I'll try to finish 2-3 short games (The Room and To The Moon are already installed) and next year I'll start with some bigger games like Dragon's Dogma :D

KarmaCow

You could download it on...

*looks left*

*looks right*

*whisper* ...uPlay..........

Can you actually download it on uplay? I was thinking of try the beta out before I realised it was almost 40GB but clicking the download button in uplay just prompted to download it from Steam.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Ys games (Steam) are 75% off at Humble https://www.humblebundle.com/store/search/search/ys

Cz1LHLgVEAAcWT-.jpg
Recommendations http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1161737

My quote boxes don't highlight green in mobile. I liked that.
Can you actually download it on uplay? I was thinking of try the beta out before I realised it was almost 40GB but clicking the download button in uplay just prompted to download it from Steam.
Oops, sorry. It works for me but I already own it there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom