• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2016 - Winter (Sale) Is Coming Dec 22nd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anteater

I'm here to shill for Tomb Raider Anniversary

game is so good
screenshot_2016-12-18n0sgu.jpg
screenshot_2016-12-18t1s0h.jpg
screenshot_2016-12-18lxszc.jpg

screenshot_2016-12-19ctsv8.jpg
screenshot_2016-12-19c3smz.jpg

Anteater

How's the controller support? I was thinking about buying Legend, Underworld and Anniversary but really don't want to play it with K&M.

they all support controllers as far as I know but it will have K&M prompts in tutorial and whatnot

legends has a crashing issue so during one of the levels you have to disable the "next gen" setting, otherwise all 3 games played well on my end

Plesiades

How's the controller support? I was thinking about buying Legend, Underworld and Anniversary but really don't want to play it with K&M.

I played all three with a controller. It was fine. That said, they are from a time where control schemes didn't have a "standard", so you might find some questionable button mapping.

Sad that we never got the Underworld DLC. It's XBOX 360 exclusive, IIRC.

Knurek

With the shitstorm brewing here for the past few days, I'm seriously starting to worry I might wake up to APCs and tanks on the streets. Too young to remember 1981's martial law, but anyone who's old enough to do I spoke with is getting (understandably) antsy.
Can't really concentrate on games. :\ Except for Fata Morgana, which is great and all of ya should play it.
Why do people elect nutjobs?

~Kinggi~

Banned
When is RE7 demo coming out EST? 7pm? Thought it was the 19th. Also i already got my damn game key from Greenman Gaming. Maybe Capcom is gonna really have their shit together with this release....they have typically been good on the PC port side.

When is RE7 demo coming out EST? 7pm? Thought it was the 19th. Also i already got my damn game key from Greenman Gaming. Maybe Capcom is gonna really have their shit together with this release....they have typically been good on the PC port side.

should be 7 PM Eastern tonight

zkylon

zkylewd
Too bad the PC version had to miss out on these:

latest

Tho, there are probably mods for them too, by now.
yeah that would've been cool

this whole game is as close as you get to berserk i feel

probably better if you're playing it on hard or something

but that's the shit we played when we were kids

the hide and seek I mean :p
well when we were kids we didn't have like swords and magic and shit

i bet we would've played something more fun if we did :p

I'm here to shill for Tomb Raider Anniversary

game is so good
does it have spiders and/or terrible camera controls

Tizoc

yeah that would've been cool

this whole game is as close as you get to berserk i feel

probably better if you're playing it on hard or something

well when we were kids we didn't have like swords and magic and shit

i bet we would've played something more fun if we did :p

It has tigers and camera control is fine last i played :x

Anteater

nah, at least not from what I remembered, underworld has spiders tho

anniversary focuses on tombs and platforming and you can tell because enemy encounters don't happen a lot compared to everything else, unlike how modern games where combat is the main focus, control wise I actually think it's the best of the three games

it's very cool, if you haven't played it you should!

zkylon

zkylewd
It has tigers and camera control is fine last i played :x

tigers are cool

nah, at least not from what I remembered, underworld has spiders tho

anniversary focuses on tombs and platforming and you can tell because enemy encounters don't happen a lot compared to everything else, unlike how modern games where combat is the main focus, control wise I actually think it's the best of the three games

it's very cool, if you haven't played it you should!
i think i just been scarred from life from the nightmare that was tomb raider 1 in the ps1

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
welp apparently you cant just sleepi off a snake bite in Flame in the Flood like you can a broken bone or food poisoning, eventually you will die >_>

I did find out you can catch rain water in jars, which totally makes sense and I just never tried it before

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
That is awesome! Do they put everything at once or do they space it out?

Also, how long does it go for?

Someone can correct me here if I'm wrong but I believe mostly everything is put up at once and lasts until the end of the sale, the only thing I can recall being different is Ubisoft putting some of their games on sale at different times throughout the sale. It was something like that.

Sale starts from Dec 22nd until Jan 2nd 2017 I believe.

Monooboe

As anyone seen my pawn in Dragons Dorma?:D I think I named her Pathos and was a pretty good tank, haven't been able to play in a long while so not sure how things are in game now.

Volimar

Someone else in steamGAF had a weird celebrity pawn back when I was playing but I can't recall the name.

Of course everyone is talking about DD again after I uninstalled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom