• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2016 - Winter (Sale) Is Coming Dec 22nd

Status
Not open for further replies.

rtcn63

Second run through the RE7 demo, got further. Also the
molded in the basement looks like Swamp Thing.

RE7 |OT| The House that Evil Built

RE7 |OT| Hunting Ground

wetflame

Pizza Dog
Has a good game ever been made of a terrible movie though? I don't see much of a loss with a Suicide Squad tie-in that failed to meet the film's release date getting cancelled.

rtcn63

It's probably easier and cheaper to make yet another Batman-Arkham game than trying something different with Suicide Squad.

Jawmuncher

Has a good game ever been made of a terrible movie though? I don't see much of a loss with a Suicide Squad tie-in that failed to meet the film's release date getting cancelled.

It wasn't supposed to tie into the film. Arkham Origins teased a SS game ages ago. So it was going to be Suicide Squad set in the Arkham universe.

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell

The Xena game on PS1 was pretty cool, and that show is terrible :p

wetflame

Pizza Dog
It wasn't supposed to tie into the film. Arkham Origins teased a SS game ages ago. So it was going to be Suicide Squad set in the Arkham universe.

Oh, so they teased the game before the film was being developed? I figured with the game due to release around the same time the film was being made there was some attempt at brand synergy and the like.

AHA-Lambda

Wanting to finish Divinity Original Sin now, and find myself very underleveled at the end now.

Would I get into any bother with Steam if I use a trainer?

Oh, so they teased the game before the film was being developed? I figured with the game being developed around the same time the film was being made there was some attempt to have them release around the same time for brand synergy and the like.

Brand synergy doesn't equal movie tie-in though.

Jawmuncher

Oh, so they teased the game before the film was being developed? I figured with the game due to release around the same time the film was being made there was some attempt at brand synergy and the like.

I'm sure it would have been part of the plan to have them release close to each other to just push sales easier.

rtcn63

Resident Evil 7 |OT| House on Silent Hills

TyL3OJC.gif

RE7 |OT| P.T. Burn'em

Teggy

I got a foil Obduction drop yesterday - no one has ever bought the card before even though a bunch have been up for sale...

Knurek

Welp, one good thing about Xanadu Next being as old as it is, is that 4k60 is something that can be easily done.
(I'm getting ~50% GPU Utilization on my 980TI, definitely doable on anything above 750TI)

Teggy

Hey, how is the Symphonia port? Better than playing on PS3? It's $5 on indie gala so I am considering double dipping.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Whats the best way to run a VM with Steam in it for games that doesnt run at Windows 10?

You'll need VT-d support from your CPU, a graphics card that supports UEFI, a shitload of RAM, but it's possible.

Otherwise you'll probably want to dual boot and older version of Windows as Ganado said.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Best way would be to dual-boot. VMs doesn't handle most games any good.

You'll need VT-d support from your CPU, a graphics card that supports UEFI, a shitload of RAM, but it's possible.

Otherwise you'll probably want to dual boot and older version of Windows as Ganado said.

Meh, I guess thats no good idea for my i3 Notebook. Man, Dualboot is a bit to much effort for three games...

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Meh, I guess thats no good idea for my i3 Notebook. Man, Dualboot is a bit to much effort for three games...

What specifically about Windows 10 are you hoping to keep? It might make more sense just to downgrade your main OS to Windows 7.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Killed a boar by luring him into snakes.

Flame in the Flood is fucking awesome.

Monooboe

The game was good I think. I was young when I played it but it was kind hack n slash. But you can use the chakram, control it in The air, too.

Ah I can see it working as an hack n slash and I was just thinking how one would do the chakram since it always flew all over the place but always with a purpose, so controlling it in the air seems great way to do it.

Didn't they also do a Xena fighting game way back?

GAMEPROFF

Banned
What specifically about Windows 10 are you hoping to keep? It might make more sense just to downgrade your main OS to Windows 7.

There are a couple of small things I like and I like having a system that is still maintained from Microsoft. Also I just finished this weekend setting up everything so I dont want to start again from the scratch again.

Wok

Hopefully, the assassination of a Russian ambassador in Turkey is not the trigger for WWIII.

Otherwise, I will be playing a lot of Dota2 because life sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom