• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2016 - Winter (Sale) Is Coming Dec 22nd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still no exit and return like Afterbirth :/

Is it not Save and Exit? I don't play Afterbirth, so...

390025377cecc5b82cf8b14d9506ff5fbd2befcf.png

This is probably our most requested feature. You can now save between floors and resume your run at a later time. Just speak with the red button located at all floor exits, tell him you'd like to save and hop into the cryochamber.

Arthea

I'm skipping this sale, this wasn't impulse decision, I tried to walk this path for years, I think I'm finally ready.
am I really?

Also did steam inventory get an update? It acts in different ways, still not sure for better or worse, but opening booster packs for a whole lot worse and it takes even longer now, why can't we skip that animation anyway?

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
So far my foray into removed games collection over the last couple weeks has been pretty successful:

Ride to Hell Retribution - Shady key reseller, $2.90
Blood of Old - Shady key reseller, $0.40
Titan - Super duper shady scam site where you sign up for questionnaires, free, took about 20 minutes to go through all the garbage
007 Legends - eBay, seller sent key without shipping game, good price (about $8)
Fortune's Tavern - Shady key reseller, something like $0.50
Out of the Park Baseball 15 - Shady key reseller, $2
Out of the Park Baseball 17 - Shady key reseller, $0.75, in advance of it being removed
Naninights - Shady key reseller, $1.30
Blood Bowl Dark Elves Edition - Shady key reseller, $2.60
Oath of Genesis - Shady key reseller, $1.50
Paranormal Psychosis - Shady key reseller, $0.40
Metro: Last Light - Shady key reseller, $3.75
Strong Bad's Cool Game - Shady key reseller, $0.75, in advance of it being removed
Spark Rising - Shady key reseller, $0.50
Chronicles of Narnia - Shady key reseller, $6
Farm Machines Championships 2014 - GamersGate, $0.50
Star Trek DAC - eBay, seller required shipping, awaiting arrival, $7
Speedball 2 Tournament - Amazon, seller required shipping, $6

On the in-danger-of-being-removed front, going to grab Blacklight Retribution and Magical Drop V during the winter sale, discount or no, as well as the Judge Dredd game book that's going to get removed, Ninja Blade, and Game of Thrones Genesis.

On the removed front, next goals are Fire & Forget, Ravaged Zombie Apocalypse, and starting to clear out legacy Football Manager titles.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Fuck winged cloud and fuck you for talking about winged cloud.
Also:

My personal GOTY 2016
(and I finished TitS 2nd, Her Story, Pony Island, both DanganRonpas, Cupid, Dust, Ori and the Blind Forest, Root Double, Witcher 3, Life is Strange, Katawa Shoujo and Umineko this year).

Fata Morgana shits on almost everything for me but with my Avatar it should be obvious. Nice to see you seeing the light mate.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
It is F2P.

And this is a lot of money that you have sent to shady resellers, maybe funding Russian mafia.

I think you have to buy DLC for a F2P game to be attached to your account.

Plus, like, starting next month America is just a vassal state of Russia anyway.

AHA-Lambda

Of all the removed games I own (not many) I am still very glad I have Cryostasis :p

My personal GOTY 2016
(and I finished TitS 2nd, Her Story, Pony Island, both DanganRonpas, Cupid, Dust, Ori and the Blind Forest, Root Double, Witcher 3, Life is Strange, Katawa Shoujo and Umineko this year).

What ones are these?

I'll be picking up Fata Morgana this winter sale though :)

Shiny boobs saving the world again.

Akira is an agent for a secretive organisation who protects the world from threats simply known as incursions. Strange creatures from another dimension are invading his world, wreaking havoc wherever they go. With his assistant and a freshly assigned rookie to back him up, can Akira overcome a threat which may end civilisation itself?

When I first read this I had a faint hope that this would be a game in the SMT IV universe. Akira, creatures from another dimension (demons,) assistant and rookie (Fujiwara and Skins?)

I guess I should know better from Atlus by now. :(

https://www.bundlestars.com/en/
Bundlestars Winter Sale has begun and there is a discount code
WINTERSALE10

Ridiculous price for Pixeljunk Shooter Ultimare. 1.79€ - 10%
https://www.bundlestars.com/en/game/pixeljunk-shooter-ultimate

Probably sounding like a broken record when posting about it, since I try to push for this game in every sale hidden gems thread since it was released.
And yet I know that no one will buy it, even for this. No one will listen.

It's not just a good game for that price, it's a fantastic game, period. One of my favorites on Steam.

Wok

Probably sounding like a broken record when posting about it, since I try to push for this game in every sale hidden gems thread since it was released.

It's not just a good game for that price, it's a fantastic game, period. One of my favorites on Steam.

What if I told you it is even cheaper on D2D? Less than 1 euro.

QKvFcBQ.png

https://www.direct2drive.com/#!/download-pixeljunk-shooter-ultimate/5011106

Thanks to Enhanced Steam.

Popstar

I think the name was/is a problem. When I first saw it on Steam I dismissed it because I figured it was just an enhanced version of the first game which i already had. Nothing in the name indicates it includes the sequel. Something like Pixeljunk Shooter 1+2 Ultimate may have been better branding.

Although it still probably wouldn't have done well Steam being what it is nowadays and the tendency of sequels to indie games to bomb.

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
Wheelman is a total loser. So bad it can't even be sold. Publisher is now bankrupt. Stars a sad man famous for only saying Groot.

Objection your honour! Wheelman is a damn fine game that stars a sad man famous for only saying Groot. Very underrated.

yuraya

The RE7 demo is really freaking good. I'm actually very surprised to see how good it is. People weren't kidding about all the hype. I got the bad ending on first attempt and died in the basement on my second. The engine is fine. Sure its no Fox Engine but its good for Capcom standards. No matter who makes a first person horror game going forward they will always be compared to P.T and Silent Hills. This wasn't as good as P.T but I think the Silent Hill universe is just so much more disturbing and fits this weird shit more. Resident Evil will always have the action advantage so I think RE7 has a lot of potential. Walking around these spooky ass hallways with a grenade launcher and a shotgun is gonna be a lot of fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom