• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2016 - Winter (Sale) Is Coming Dec 22nd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

I am absolutely skipping Xrd Relevator. Sign didn't gel with me very much, and full price with none of the DLC console players got for free is just not treating PC players fairly.
Tech all dlc charas were free week 1 only but i get what u mean

is steam inventory manager broken on chrome? the extension doesnt work anymore

can anyone recommend a way to list a bunch of cards at once?

Volimar

All DLC characters of GG Xrd were free when you bought the game in the first week after release.

Got it

E4jJShW.gif

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
is steam inventory manager broken on chrome? the extension doesnt work anymore

can anyone recommend a way to list a bunch of cards at once?

It's currently broken and I have a sneaking suspicion that it won't ever work again - but that's just my thoughts on the subject. It seems that the current Russian gambling site owners that bought it from vplGhost might not know what they're doing exactly, as up to this point they've only had to maintain the existing code. After seeing firsthand the extent to which Valve rewrote all the store-based inventory functions, I'd say they've certainly got their work cut out for them.

Currently I believe the fastest way to sell things is by using Enhanced Steam's Chrome version to "Quick Sell" or "Instant Sell" cards, but they'll have to be done one by one.

Zanzura

Welp, that ubi 30 giveaway went quick. It seems some people got hit with a captcha, including me, basically an instant lose. :(

May as well give this away before I forget.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Zanzura, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen -- MB-1ACC01E2456EBF14 - Taken by thesaucetastic. 43 entrants total.

t1481642385z1.png

It's currently broken and I have a sneaking suspicion that it won't ever work again - but that's just my thoughts on the subject. It seems that the current Russian gambling site owners that bought it from vplGhost might not know what they're doing exactly, as up to this point they've only had to maintain the existing code. After seeing firsthand the extent to which Valve rewrote all the store-based inventory functions, I'd say they've certainly got their work cut out for them.

Currently I believe the fastest way to sell things is by using Enhanced Steam's Chrome version to "Quick Sell" or "Instant Sell" cards, but they'll have to be done one by one.

Damn.

I came here about the same issue. I see no quick sell either. There's no way I'm going through all my cards the regular steam way. Silly russians.

madjoki

I really think that Hitman Intro Pack will be one of the games.

Yeah, 100% agreed, Hitman Go is likely too. Probably a Final Fantasy game too.

So Gun Brothers is the same as Massive

I am wondering if I should buy before one of them is removed.

Maybe wait for winter sale and discount stacking ?

I bought as gift (Purchase Together bundles allow that) just in case too.

Same developer, perhaps

Same developer. (Not listed as same on Steam which is weird)

http://steamcommunity.com/games/514410/announcements/detail/566722451194289761
http://steamcommunity.com/games/461400/announcements/detail/511553355761052039

Dev hasn't really explained what is different between games either.

Yeah, 100% agreed, Hitman Go is likely too. Probably a Final Fantasy game too.

Maybe wait for winter sale and discount stacking ?

I bought as gift (Purchase Together bundles allow that) just in case too.

Same developer. (Not listed as same on Steam which is weird)

http://steamcommunity.com/games/514410/announcements/detail/566722451194289761
http://steamcommunity.com/games/461400/announcements/detail/511553355761052039

Dev hasn't really explained what is different between games either.

Yea I just bought the OST/game for $1.20CDN. Oh well, it will probably be bundled but that is less than half of my morning coffee.

madjoki

The developer and publisher fields aren't auto-filled or anything of the sort, which is why there is occasionally a rather bonkers name like this, but obviously it's ideal for the information to be consistent across different apps.

Oh I know that. I meant weird as in they were trying to avoid games being linked together.

I am used to it :D I almost never get anything on giveaways ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ubisoft dropped the ball hard here. If you were able to click the link and got the game select screen the race should have been over for you. There was a bit of decision making between choosing the game and the platform.

I'm still waiting for the confirmation email... and now Uplay is broken for me.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
The SE holiday boxes have, in the past, been fairly bad value if you are someone who pays attention to games and already buys them on sale or in non-blind bundles.

Here's the 2015 box:
Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris
Thief
Final Fantasy XIII
Life is Strange Episode 1
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

Here's the 2015 easter box:
Life Is Strange - Episode 1
Just Cause Collection
Hitman Absolution Elite Edition
Deus Ex Game of the Year Edition

Here's the 2014 box:
Thief – The Master Thief Edition
The Last Remnant
Murdered: Soul Suspect
Lara Croft: Guardian of Light
Deus Ex – The Fall
Nosgoth Founders – Warlord Pack

Here's the 2013 box:
Just Cause 2
Hitman: Blood Money
Tomb Raider
Dungeon Siege III

dex3108

Ubisoft dropped the ball hard here. If you were able to click the link and got the game select screen the race should have been over for you. There was a bit of decision making between choosing the game and the platform.

I'm still waiting for the confirmation email... and now Uplay is broken for me.

Well that is my luck :D I hoped that i will get free WD2 but i never expected to win it XD

Phawx

The SE holiday boxes have, in the past, been fairly bad value if you are someone who pays attention to games and already buys them on sale or in non-blind bundles.

Here's the 2015 box:

Here's the 2014 box:

Here's the 2013 box:

Yup. There is a part of my brain that says, "BUT THIS TIME!"

Also I still don't own Sleeping Dogs DE on Steam which is most likely in this box.

Edit: I bought it. I know I'll be disappointed. But silver lining, I now have 15 SE points.

Here's the 2015 box:

Here's the 2014 box:

Here's the 2013 box:

I've never gotten any of their boxes, and I've never regretted that, either.

Lomax

Didn't see this one being posted:
[Square Enix] Holiday Surprise Box 2016 (US 9.99$ / EU 6.49€)

Might actually bite this year, was a little disappointed I didn't last year and the odds of a Final Fantasy title seem decent enough.

Here's the 2015 box:

Here's the 2014 box:

Here's the 2013 box:

Ugh, when you put it that way...

Did they have a Thief equivalent this year? Probably get Final Fantasy XIII-2 this year, along with Hitman episode 1, Lara Croft Go, and hmmm, dunno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom