• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2016 - Winter (Sale) Is Coming Dec 22nd

Status
Not open for further replies.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
question RE: total warhammer (or pc gaming in general)

right now the 'middle mouse click' is what activates the camera. How do I get that mapped to of the side buttons on my mouse? Doesn't seem to be an option in-game. It's one of them razer death adders, if that matters.

Lomax

I think you guys successfully convinced me not to buy the Square-Enix blind bundle, so when it has Just Cause 3 and two Final Fantasy games in it, I'll be over here being bitter and you can all thank me.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
I think you guys successfully convinced me not to buy the Square-Enix blind bundle, so when it has Just Cause 3 and two Final Fantasy games in it, I'll be over here being bitter and you can all thank me.

last year they ran a humble bundle with overlapping games with the blind box at the same time, so maybe they'll do that again this year

last year they ran a humble bundle with overlapping games with the blind box at the same time, so maybe they'll do that again this year

Ewww, I forgot about that.

Why don't we give them more shit, again? Nostalgia for a series that peaked over a decade ago? The occasional "it ain't as shitty as I thought it was going to be" reboot?

Is it because they're holding Chrono Trigger/Cross hostage?

Does the search not work on the inventory page anymore? I'm guessing it's because my inventory has over 11k items in it. I don't really want to click through 447 pages of stuff to find this card to sell.

Platy

just saw the tycoon humble bundle .... weird for an early access game to be the higgest tier.

But fun that the game with the most dlc on steam is up for 1 dollar =P

Ban Puncher

Ng7OXeR.gif

Kagemusha

Extras from DIG. Not sure if I used Space Travel.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Go Mission: Space Travel -- MB-C4DA901AC707BD93 - Taken by Baron_Calamity
Midnight Carnival -- MB-9B35B2A5BD45410A - Taken by bobnowhere
Elves Adventure -- MB-330F3D5509C2675A - Taken by Reverse Flash

Parsnip

I also grabbed the square surprise box, even though chances are that I own most if not all the games in it. It comes down to 1€ a game, cheap gifts if nothing else.

Kagemusha

I got a box. I just hope I get one or two of the following.

FF V
FF VI
FF X
XIII-2
LR
Type 0
DQ Heroes

I'd also be happy to get Goetia or Black The Fall

Or the mobile GO games.

data

Is it normal for the d-pad not to work in BPM with steam's default setup? Never had that with inputmapper.

E: Eh, I think I'll pass on steam's controller support for now, so many issues. Even had Spelunky crash on me because of it (I think) and some games wouldn't control with the d-pad.

There were also no configs at all for it? Not sure why

AHA-Lambda

Alright I hate saying this, but I'm finding Divinity OS a miserable experience.

I feel that I have no idea how to effectively spec my character and hate that I must do side missions to gain xp and level up before continuing on with the main quest also.

If I were to just use a trainer, would I get into any bother with Steam? Cos frankly I just want to finish it now and see how it ends as I've had enough.

Parsnip

I think the actual answer to the 'best vvvvvv track' is all of them.

Started compiling my steamgoty list, currently sitting at 11 games with at least 2 shorter games I still need to play that definitely have the potential to land pretty high.
Speaking of, last year we submitted top5's, is it the same this year? I've seen some people talk about these things and suggesting top10's as well, and about having a separate category for dlc stuff, did anything come out of those talks?

I definitely see how a dlc category could be useful at least. But maybe just top3 on that or something?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
so im having issue with steam, i can download and install games fine, but whenever i try to install updates, i keep getting a disc write error

It's a bit of a long shot given your issue is isolated to updates specifically, but f you're using Win10, try this.

Alright I hate saying this, but I'm finding Divinity OS a miserable experience.

I feel that I have no idea how to effectively spec my character and hate that I must do side missions to gain xp and level up before continuing on with the main quest also.

If I were to just use a trainer, would I get into any bother with Steam? Cos frankly I just want to finish it now and see how it ends as I've had enough.

I did find it a little frustrating at the start. The difference a level makes is immense, go slightly off the path the game wants you to go and you die real quick. I actually downloaded a guide that showed what level I should be where and it was a much better experience. This one.

Level differences are a little more forgiving later on, but that was my one big criticism of OS.

Also, you might need a spider tank bro!

Platy

FUCK the last steam thread was the autumm sale right ?

Damn I don't have enoght posts to get a game xD

I need to remember to post more on steam sale threads =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom