• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2016 - Winter (Sale) Is Coming Dec 22nd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valxal

I also want them to release them on Steam soon.

I really hate their release schedule, because I'm sitting here not knowing if I should buy World of Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest Builders or other Japanese games for my PS4 in case they get released on Steam later on.

I'm in the same boat as I prefer playing on PC unless it's a first-party exclusive that I know isn't coming out on Steam. Let's see if the new year brings us good news.

Pachimari

I'm in the same boat as I prefer playing on PC unless it's a first-party exclusive that I know isn't coming out on Steam. Let's see if the new year brings us good news.

I'm just afraid that the PS4 versions will either become more expensive or rare to find as time pass. Just like Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 which price rose a lot when it became hard to find, thankfully it's coming to Steam now.

Ban Puncher

Puncher-san busting through like a boss.

I'M BACK, JACK.

aAgKGxf.gif

derFeef

Speaking of exclusives... I am so tempted to pick up a PS4 just for Let it Die this week. It looks right up my alley, this are the games I want to not have exclusivity but otherwise those can't get made I guess. PS4 Pro's are all sold out though...

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Speaking of exclusives... I am so tempted to pick up a PS4 just for Let it Die this week. It looks right up my alley, this are the games I want to not have exclusivity but otherwise those can't get made I guess. PS4 Pro's are all sold out though...

Just wait for it go multiplatform. A game -- a free-to-play game in this case -- that Sony is neither developing nor publishing isn't going to remain a PS4 exclusive forever.

derFeef

Just wait for it go multiplatform. A game -- a free-to-play game in this case -- that Sony is neither developing nor publishing isn't going to remain a PS4 exclusive forever.

One can hope. Does GungHo have a good PC reputation? Besides Ragnarok Online...

Where can I find the sale history for King's Bounty: Collector's Pack? I found it locally for very cheap, not sure how deep it went on Steam during the Autumn Sale though.. It doesn't seem to be on steamdb unless I'm not being dumb somehow.

EDIT: Nevermind, I had to search Packs..

MUnited83

For you.

It's so good. I really hope it gets a PC release eventually, I think it would do really well.

Tizoc

It's so good. I really hope it gets a PC release eventually, I think it would do really well.
But how will the touchpad stuff work on pc or a non ps4 controller ;p
Well
They fould make it so r1 highlights an item and other buttons use that item
That leaves up l1 for the extra attack

AHA-Lambda

ModBot said:
Instructions for AHA-Lambda:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 11 Steam keys and 1 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (AHA-Lambda, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Western Press -- MB-3EC5CDC3C0498160 - Taken by voodooray
The Escapists -- MB-DBEC5EB8888F1D5C - Taken by NingenJanai
t1cxE6r.gif
Mordheim City of the Damned -- MB-64D9001A02F8A2B3 - Taken by NeoRaider
The Escapists Alcatraz -- MB-BCF7AD8DA9597691 - Taken by Vuze
PGP3OVL.png
Neverwinter Nights Diamond (GOG) -- MB-0BDAEC40BA584423
Western Press Mk Cans II Character DLC -- MB-6EEFED0DA0AE45F6 - Taken by illusionary
Hacknet -- MB-78394C291BB90317 - Taken by Tellaerin
Minion Masters -- MB-841465E5B7AD5F4F - Taken by Reverse Flash
The Escapists Duct Tapes Are Forever -- MB-DC8E81EBF49BEF64 - Taken by Catshade
The Escapists Escape Team -- MB-0F67BE6FA120296D - Taken by bobnowhere
The Escapists Fhurst Peak -- MB-37DF4E9F20C14197 - Taken by Javier23
The Flame in the Flood -- MB-BC7B7BE5D77373E7 - Taken by rainking187

Knurek

Given that Steins;Gate 0 on PC seems to use exactly the same engine as Steam Version of Steins;Gate (down to the same launcher config tool being used)... We might be getting the sequel sooner than later.
Not that we can't play the game on PC. Would be nice to be able to play it legally, with Steam achievements/cards though

MUnited83

For you.
Now I wanna try it out. I've had it installed since release but haven't given it a try. I thought it was more like Devil's Third.

It's like a roguelike dark souls in some ways. Great hitboxes. Having a lot of fun so far, it has honestly exceeded my expectations

AHA-Lambda

Given that Steins;Gate 0 on PC seems to use exactly the same engine as Steam Version of Steins;Gate (down to the same launcher config tool being used)... We might be getting the sequel sooner than later.
Not that we can't play the game on PC. Would be nice to be able to play it legally, with Steam achievements/cards though

Good, I'm anxious to play it :D

Kudo

You'd think Sony tries to put out another shipment before Christmas for the sales, Let it Die is damn great so hopefully you can find a good deal on one.

What's the native resolution of the art in PC version? Think I saw some people mentioning it looked better on PS4 Pro as in higher resolution art compared to PS4 but I wouldn't trust internet.

Knurek

What's the native resolution of the art in PC version? Think I saw some people mentioning it looked better on PS4 Pro as in higher resolution art compared to PS4 but I wouldn't trust internet.

Didn't look at the background graphics, but each of the movies has two versions, 720p and 1080p.

MUnited83

For you.
I know there's no multiplayer but does it have leaderboards or any other competitiveness to it?

Yes, you can choose a team/clan based on your country(you can choose what country you want to join), and you can raid other people's home bases like MGSV( a super basic version of it, that is). You can set up your base to have better defenses and the like. There's a ranking system as you raid and defend your base sucessfully.

You can also send your fighters that you are not controlling in expeditions to other people's worlds, where they will appear and try to kill the host.

Mivey

Something I just noticed, Steam keeps shuffling the order of games on my wishlist when I add new stuff. Is this just random stuff, or does it try to guess which ones I would like most, based on playing habits?
Good, plenty of time for a 1080Ti to drop.
Not sure playing Cyberpunk at about 30 FPS would feel very good.

Wok

Something I just noticed, Steam keeps shuffling the order of games on my wishlist when I add new stuff. Is this just random stuff?

I have always wondered as well. The wishlisted game is inserted in the list, and I don't know how the rank is chosen. Plus it can mess with some other ranks.

Sch1sm

Something I just noticed, Steam keeps shuffling the order of games on my wishlist when I add new stuff. Is this just random stuff, or does it try to guess which ones I would like most, based on playing habits?

Not sure playing Cyberpunk at about 30 FPS would feel very good.

I have always wondered as well. The wishlisted game is inserted in the list, and I don't know how the rank is chosen. Plus it can mess with some other ranks.

Weird, I've always noticed they go to the bottom of my wishlist when first added. I self rank from there and haven't noticed any weird changes.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
what nobody realised was that the game is called just Cyberpunk, the 2077 was the release date

Tizoc

So how does DS4 on Steam work? I just connect my DS4 and games will recognize it as a DS4 controller? What about games from before the DS4 was made, would older games treat it as a 360 controller/X1 controller?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
So how does DS4 on Steam work? I just connect my DS4 and games will recognize it as a DS4 controller? What about games from before the DS4 was made, would older games treat it as a 360 controller/X1 controller?

The DS4 being rolled into the Steam Controller API allows the DS4 to be used as a Steam Controller. Nothing more, nothing less. It doesn't make the DS4 Xinput-compatible or introduce native DS4 support into games that lack it.

Kudo

Gonna pick up Nights of Azure depending on its price, hopefully it's not 60.
If it does well I'd assume we can expect the sequel on PC too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom