• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2016 - Winter (Sale) Is Coming Dec 22nd

Status
Not open for further replies.

PantsuJo

Regarding Xanadu Next, I can't reccomend it enough, guys...

Because it's really awesome, a shining gem.
Buy it when it will be on sale, trust me.

Hope the game will sell better in the future months and I hope to see the new Ys on Steam.
I fucking love Falcom (I have all games they released on Steam).

Platy

You reminded me, that I have this lying around for a while. Here, without lurker restrictions. I mean, most likely it will go to anyone else, but at least you might have a nonzero chance.

Thanks ! xD
But yeah no luck ...which is weird because my post was about a game that simply nobody wanted a few pages back ... this Three Dead Zed below =P

I got suckered into buying the 10 game mystery pack on GMG...again. So take these things away.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 8 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (WhiskeyDiver, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Huntsman: The Orphanage (Halloween Edition) -- MB-41A124FD6427654A
Barrow Hill: Curse of the Ancient Circle -- MB-6EFF52292CB842A4 - Taken by someguyinahat. 1 entrants total.
Spellweaver Vampire Overloard DLC Deck -- MB-8163ABA182B27073
Mazement -- MB-BA894E5B309B825F - Taken by user237. 1 entrants total.
Planet Driller -- MB-B1688344594147C3 - Taken by Baron_Calamity. 2 entrants total.
After The End: The Harvest -- MB-7C4A6A68968C9A87 - Taken by Saty. 2 entrants total.
Red Goblin: Cursed Forest -- MB-D884D684E7A5E6EC - Taken by Purkake4. 2 entrants total.
Three Dead Zed -- MB-60583512BF369CD7 - Taken by Kurt Russell

t1481591371z1.png

And I guess I can't try again because I already tryed so modbot now hates me =P

6 hours before release.

Beautiful !

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Still it's gonna suck for the developers when folks try to refund the game before the second hour is up.

then dont make 1 hour games or at least specify its a "short adventure" or something, many indie games do this

rtcn63

If it had a gameplay focus, people might keep it just to replay. Art shouldn't be the de facto draw when it comes to video games IMO.

Pachimari

Why is it that there are no community configurations when I look for them for my Dual Shock 4? Can't I use then Steam controller configs people share?

Amzin

Why is it that there are no community configurations when I look for them for my Dual Shock 4? Can't I use then Steam controller configs people share?

Probably not since Steam controller has different hardware (inside the grip buttons, the right pad-zone-thing instead of a stick reads much different, etc.)

Before I forget again.

ModBot said:
Instructions for Kurt Russell:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Insurgency -- MB-706B9DD30908D2DC - Taken by T-Rex.

Pachimari

Probably not since Steam controller has different hardware (inside the grip buttons, the right pad-zone-thing instead of a stick reads much different, etc.)
Yeah I thought so. So sad to see no configs for any games. Thankfully I can make my own.

Granjinha

guys

i think Shadow Tactics is my GOTY. It's THAT good.

Regarding Xanadu Next, I can't reccomend it enough, guys...

Because it's really awesome, a shining gem.
Buy it when it will be on sale, trust me.

Hope the game will sell better in the future months and I hope to see the new Ys on Steam.
I fucking love Falcom (I have all games they released on Steam).

Completely agree. It's one of the best games this year (and it's a "remaster")!

We really need a new steam leak already @_@

I honestly think it would be even more awesome considering how popular Steam is nowadays.

Anteater

Needs more bloom.

But that game was sooooooo solid.

yeah it is, and man I first played PoP 2008, then the forgotten sands and then the sands of time, and I really think that was like the right order :p, don't know how the oldest game is better than the newer ones

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
We really need a new steam leak already @_@

A few nights ago I dreamt that SteamDB was briefly able to pick up on sub names and there were various test subs for "Origin" that pointed in only one direction: EA was experimenting with Origin as a middle-man client a la Uplay.

Javier23

Banned
oh shit dude's shirt just came off

I guess shit just got real
At the time I felt that the bloom gave the game a very intentional dreamlike look. I definitely can't agree with your choice of removing it :p Been planning to replay it for long now. Loved it at the time. Shame what they did with AC onwards.

Coreda

Yooka-Laylee store page is up. No pre-order yet.

Didn't realize it was releasing this year. Kewl. Hopefully the PC version runs well.

Edit: wait, a thread on Gaming states April 11th. What's with the Steam release date?

Edit 2: looks like they just removed the release date from the page. Ed 3: and replaced it with the correct date lol.

Nabs

Drive!Drive!Drive is out now. $16.99 first week. Requires a controller.

Drive!Drive!Drive! is a racing game unlike any other, where players must drive their cars to victory across multiple tracks at the same time.

Were Rare platformers ever that great if you weren't into collectathons?

Nope.

Ganado

Tooie's and Conker's multiplayer were the best things about them. Wonder if Laylee's multiplayer will be anywhere near as interesting.

Haven't heard anything about MP in YL.

EDIT: But now I see that there is, why is there no MP tag on Steam?

derFeef

So the last few days have been a bit of a pain for me regarding my graphics card and the Vive. "Luckily", it seems like I have a faulty graphic card and my Vive is okay. I get random resolution resets, black screens on some boots and straight disconnects during gameplay.
I hope I an get a full replacement but support from msi/nvidia has been sub-par so far.
PC's.. I tell you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom