• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2016 - Winter (Sale) Is Coming Dec 22nd

Status
Not open for further replies.
He already wrote the title-
(Jonathan) Strange and Mr. Norell

Great TV Drama.

Deep Silver publish SEGA's console games anyways, and really SEGA doesn't seem THAT communicative between it's 3 divisions (USA, EU and JP)

If it was coming to PC, they'd announce it already.

Jalal

Sands of Time is the best of the trilogy. Warrior Within is god awful, and Two Thrones is okay. Never played Forgotten Sands or PoP 08, so can't help you there.

SoT is the overall best, but WW has the best gameplay imo, both combat and level design. Shit aesthetic tho.

-Revelator- is now out

50 bucks. 45 if you own Xrd.
Goddammit, everything is going wrong with this release.

I only own vanilla Sign so I can't even get the discount, and I wanted to buy the Deluxe edition too.

whatever Arcsys I'm getting Nitroplus Blasterz instead

ss_06cbad465e89c845c170cac1608675c3c91a3780.jpg

ss_4baccbef51baec544b0dd5c89c2c4007067b63c9.jpg

2-noscale.jpg

yeeeaaahhh boi

ezodagrom

If it was coming to PC, they'd announce it already.
We're talkign about SEGA, this is the publisher that announced a bunch of games only for North America earlier this year, an European announcement came way later.
Since SEGA Europe is the one that mostly handles PC releases, a Steam announcement in a few months wouldn't be surprising.

Tizoc

We're talkign about SEGA, this is the publisher that announced a bunch of games only for North America earlier this year, an European announcement came way later.

This, not to mention that said European releases were handled by a different publisher.
Thankfully we EU peeps didn't have to wait long for those 3DS games ^^

Messiah

Goddammit, everything is going wrong with this release.

I only own vanilla Sign so I can't even get the discount, and I wanted to buy the Deluxe edition too.

whatever Arcsys I'm getting Nitroplus Blasterz instead

yeeeaaahhh boi

You can get the deluxe for 20% off once they fix the error with the launch discount.

Sega europe already said they will talk about their ports next year, there is a really good chance azure revolution will be one of them. Just have some patience y'all.

dimmer

I have, it works very well for me (even with EAX support), try to (un)tick some boxes in Advanced Settings of the game (i forgot what fixes framerate for me)
http://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Beyond_Good_&_Evil#Low_frame_rate

Yeah, it runs great over here. Here's what I typed up in the BG&E thread for those on Nvidia cards:

I enabled everything in the advanced settings except for AA (I'm downsampling), then I went and forced Vsync in the Nvidia control panel for bge.exe. I'm also using the widescreen fix from here.

Finally, it worked,it was so simple I can't believe it! Thanks everyone!

Tizoc

You know what? I'm gonna do the 52 game challenge in 2017. I've started clearing my backlog already so i can see myself clearing that challenge.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
oh Revelator is actually 45.99€ base, not 49.99€ so I guess thats something >_>

You know what? I'm gonna do the 52 game challenge in 2017. I've started clearing my backlog already so i can see myself clearing that challenge.

I think I might join you. I have so many untouched games on steam, ps4 and Wii u and I just really need to clear some things out. Kinda the reason I didn't get last guardian because I looked at unopened copied of until dawn, Nathan drake collection, ratchet and clank and gravity rush and said "I'm pretty sure there I should get to these before I get to that".

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
SoT is the overall best, but WW has the best gameplay imo, both combat and level design. Shit aesthetic tho.
I'm just salty about Warrior Within because I softlocked the game right before the final boss, so I never got to finish it after suffering through that travesty of a plot.

Jalal

I'm just salty about Warrior Within because I softlocked the game right before the final boss, so I never got to finish it after suffering through that travesty of a plot.

Oh, did you get THAT bug.

I remember a gamebreaking bug shipped with the game IIRC.

But still SoT is the best experience, while WW is the best game. The combat system is so good , especially after the terribad combat of SoT and the level's are excellently designed.

I'd say its TTT which is the real low point of the trilogy. Its not bad at anything, but its not good at anything either. Its just meh.

Anyone else having issues opening Origin? I know it's the Steam thread but the Origin thread is...well...lol

Anyway, I get a blank box that opens up with a spinning circle then it closes. Been two days now. Google just brings up old threads.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I was surprised and a little annoyed to find that there's no comprehensive and properly ordered collectables guide for Mankind Divided. I did find a site listing all of the eBooks, Breach Software, Squeenix Triangles and Praxis Points, which is all I really needed, but after reaching Prague I realised that the lists were a bit out of whack (e.g. the PP in Jensen's apartment is mistakenly part of the TF29 Offices section) and the rather poor location descriptions made it practically impossible to correct things. In the end I just decided that I'd just go through the game "blind" and make peace with the fact that I'm likely going to miss a ton of stuff.

Anno

Beta update for Dishonored 2 is up on Steam with some fixes and NG+ with both character ability trees available. Full release on the 19th.

rtcn63

Not sure if it's inputmapper, but the cursor was bugging out when trying to load/cancel a save while in-game (I was having trouble with the fish boss) in RE4. Had to use the mouse do it proper.

Teggy

I really like Shadow Tactics but it is so damn hard because of all the guard overwatch. Right now I am on the third chapter and
I am trying to get Yuki to pickpocket the plans and I managed to kill the guard where the guy takes a break and kneels without being spotted, but now he has stopped making his circuit and is just standing out in the open. I don't know if that is intended or a bug. I can get to him, but the pickpocket animation is so slow I can't get away in time before a guard spots her. I tried doing the pickpocket from a bush without killing anyone and had the same problem. I thought about bringing the Samurai over to help but he's all the way across the map.

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
Episodic games are okay as long as its last episode released this year. So Kentucky Route Zero is out, but King's Quest is fine.

Remakes and Remasters are fine too, as long as they were never on Steam before. So Bioshock Remaster is out.

Ports of old console games are fine, as long as they were never on Steam before. So Dragon's Dogma and Disgaea are eligible.

Thanks! Was I right about early access too? I have the opportunity to play Divinity: Original Sin 2 via family share and I'm wondering if I should make the attempt before voting begins.

user237

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 17 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.

Mini Golf Mundo -- MB-C960F8151AFBAA65 - Taken by MaxiLive
Puzzles At Mystery Manor -- MB-7DE90B0A8916C01E - Taken by Saty
Fantastic Checkers 2 -- MB-FB70E0C609452352 - Taken by Professor Lexicovermis
ABC Coloring Town -- MB-82E99376F7F1EB0C - Taken by voodooray
Balloon Blowout -- MB-FD83871FB9619C3A - Taken by Mackenzie 92
Fabulous Food Truck -- MB-E4117F822F989751 - Taken by Hakkelus
Ultimate Word Search 2: Letter Boxed -- MB-0F53DDC881C84B75
Chess Knight 2 -- MB-C9D871AB3071122C - Taken by Mackenzie 92
Murder Mystery Adventure -- MB-11126AC50E9C600D - Taken by Purkake4
Dessert Storm -- MB-B03C2264C3D36F05 - Taken by dave is ok
Bayla Bunny -- MB-BEDD785A3A196D38 - Taken by septicore
Bubble Blowout -- MB-F7DBF768AF253D8E - Taken by eternalthree