• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December II 2014 - A thread for people who don't like sale side posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why hasn't this Badland been ported to PC / Steam yet? It looks gorgeous, game play is simple but I've seen mobile games with less game play cross over, and have I mentioned it looks gorgeous? /shrug
any kind of link or pic would be helpful rhako

EDIT: looks alright.

Axass

I kind of agree. I think I have played it for about an hour so far and have kind of had my fill. Plus didn't I buy it in a humble Bundle for like $1? A humble Bundle with it in it existed correct?

Yep, that's where I got it. I think it was before the Summer.

I have a problem in LOS2.
If I select Armored Dracula costume, Dracula wears this:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/273151/

This is the Dark costume, and I don't know why, is not available for me even if I have the Digital Bundle (the only version available on Steam).

fHuhOZc.jpg

Configuration -> Game Options -> Appearance...change it to Default to see the normal version of that costume

I believe the normal costume and that Armored costume both have a Dark version and that may be what you are seeing

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Why hasn't this Badland been ported to PC / Steam yet? It looks gorgeous, game play is simple but I've seen mobile games with less game play cross over, and have I mentioned it looks gorgeous? /shrug

It was released on Windows Phone earlier in the year. Baby steps!

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
I started and finished Hateoful Boyfriend today. It's... weird. And not good. But also not as bad as I thought it'd be. It's bizarre. And silly. And it can also be a bit deep when it wants to, which is to say, almost never.

To be fair, this is much less "pigeon dating sim" than I imagined, so I gotta give credit to the game because it managed to surpass my negative expectations. It still was creepy, but less than I had guessed when first hearing of it.

Also, I think I found my new favorite response for tipping threads:

So this was fun (Dark Souls DLC spoilers ahead!):
http://robotbrush.com/corrosivefrost/Desktop 12.28.2014 - 20.17.09.03.DVR.mp4.converted.webm
No hard feelings though man, I'll totally show the proper respect to your memory and those who mourn you though:
http://robotbrush.com/corrosivefrost/Desktop 12.28.2014 - 20.24.52.06.DVR.mp4.converted.webm
it looks kinda easy here but man was it a tough way.
so many close calls too.
congrats. waiting for the next bosses :)

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
To anybody looking to buy Endless Space, I just realised I still have two -50% coupons for Endless Space: Disharmony and one for Endless Space: Emperor Edition. They'll stack atop a pre-existing discount (in this case -66%), though just to be clear you can't stack coupons (e.g. -50% off a game's current price and then -50% off that).

Surprised he deviated from Saoirse again. Dunno who this one is but I kinda enjoyed that Draco Malfoy one.

Love ya Jase :p

tumblr_inline_mjzbsyriapzz.gif

Max Payne 3 was really fun, I think my only gripe with it was the unskippable cutscenes, as they lasted forever. I didn't mind them during the first play through, but when I went to play it on the PC, it took what seemed like an eternity to get going. Other than that, it was fantastic and a great game. I still prefer the 2nd one as I liked the very noir style to it.

To anybody looking to buy Endless Space, I just realised I still have two -50% coupons for Endless Space: Disharmony and one for Endless Space: Emperor Edition. They'll stack atop a pre-existing discount (in this case -66%), though just to be clear you can't stack coupons (e.g. -50% off a game's current price and then -50% off that).

That looks cool.

I'm very much in to sci-fi, spaceships, etc but for some reason haven't played many PC games in that vein. I'm not sure what a good first franchise to start with would be. Endless Space looks nice and I own Galactic Civilizations II but haven't tried it.

EDIT: Some of the reviews indicate this may not be a great one for beginners.

Free on Amazon, finally something worth playing on my Fire TV

Sch1sm

Okay, Steam's making me paranoid here. Why's it telling me that I need to log in before I can vote when I'm already logged in? >_<

Been doing that to me for everything. Not only voting. Even trading and the like. I just hit another tab and go back and it usually works. Traffic levels too high.

Speevy

Banned
Okay, contest is back on. Final round. This is a special one.

Guess a game that will be on the flash sale at 1:00 AM EST.

Guesses end at 12:45 AM EST.

One guess only.

If there are two correct guessers, the one who posted first wins.

Winner gets any game on Steam $14.99 or less. If you want more than one, that's fine but the total budget is $14.99.

mannerbot

One guess only.

Winner gets any game on Steam $14.99 or less. If you want more than one, that's fine but the total budget is $14.99.

Wings of Vi!

One guess only.

Double Dragon Neon

I can dream, right?

One guess only.

I'm gonna go with Road Redemption again

FloatOn

quite lttp but I'm two bosses into shovel knight and this fucking game is hitting all my nostalgia feels

I'm pretty impressed to be honest. like there are games that try way too hard to hit these notes and it seems like the folks at yacht club games actually understand.

I wish devs that tried to go for the 8 bit aesthetic focused less on the aesthetic and just made a good fucking game first. shovel knight does that.

One guess only.

Shadowgate

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member

One guess only.

I'll go with Halfway this time.

One guess only.

DayZ

One guess only.

Lifeless Planet

One guess only.

Broforce.

Corpekata

Banned

One guess only.

Dreadout

autoduelist

I don't know whether to be happy I already won or sad I can't play anymore.
happy, obviously

Hope someone wins something great!

Unicorn

One guess only.

lethal league

One guess only.

Frozen Synapse Prime

iosefe

One guess only.

Endless Legend once more from me

Spyware

One guess only.

Hatoful Boyfriend is my guess.

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?

One guess only.

Ys: The Oath in Felghana

Kifimbo

One guess only.

Rayman Legends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom