• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December II 2014 - A thread for people who don't like sale side posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShogunX

So...has anybody committed to giving their spare copy of Nuclear Throne away to the people in the Sign up/Hobo thread?

I'll have s spare myself but wouldn't it be better to just raffle it off here?

tumblr_me9pu71FSK1qjjr39o1_500.gif

What time/how long til they hit?

C'mon, man. Have you been living under a rock? LOL
The flash deals (6 of 9) change every 12 hours.
The daily deals (and the 3 remaining flash deals that were a community vote) change every 24 hours.

The store updated at 1pm EST.
The flash deals will update at 1am EST.

TL;DR: 2 hours.

Okay, contest is back on. Final round. This is a special one.

Guess a game that will be on the flash sale at 1:00 AM EST.

Guesses end at 12:45 AM EST.

One guess only.

If there are two correct guessers, the one who posted first wins.

Winner gets any game on Steam $14.99 or less. If you want more than one, that's fine but the total budget is $14.99.

Lichdom: Battlemage?

The daily deals (and the 3 remaining flash deals that were a community vote) change every 24 hours.

Plus Speevy even said the flash deals hit at 1am in his post, lol

One guess only.

Winner gets any game on Steam $14.99 or less. If you want more than one, that's fine but the total budget is $14.99.

Roundabout

Milamber

I think I prefer Nekopara as an all ages game. That way it is just cutesy and very stupid.

The 18+ version honestly would weird me out a bit too much.

Are you saying a man with two very cute kemonomimi by his side yearning for his affections would absolutely not tap dat ass anywhere in the near future!?

No I haven't been living under a rock :p I just live on the opposite side of the globe than you guys and can't tell EST from whatever else time zone acronym you use if my life depended on it.

Exactly 2 hours from now (1am EST / 10pm PST).

That's what I wanted to know, thanks. It means 8am here, and I've actually been awake almost every day when the flashes hit I just didn't bother to note the time when they do. Now I know, thanks to Speevy :p

One guess only.

Long Live The Queen

oipic

If you're reading this, please be online and have a game in mind when the flashes hit.

Only realised when I read this that I had had a reading comprehension failure before posting, and subsequently (and needlessly) changed my guess from previous days - silly me, right? (watch it appear now for sure!)

A much better sale-related meta-game than Valve could come up with this year, so thanks again for the distraction, Speevy.

Annubis

One guess only.

Long Live The Queen again.
It's gotta be a flash at some point.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member

One guess only.

I dont have a clue but I say Terraria.

One guess only.

Split/Second

No I haven't been living under a rock :p I just live on the opposite side of the globe than you guys and can't tell EST from whatever else time zone acronym you use if my life depended on it.

That's what I wanted to know, thanks. It means 8am here, and I've actually been awake almost every day when the flashes hit I just didn't bother to note the time when they do. Now I know, thanks to Speevy :p

Ha.
Well... let's put it this way. What time does the store update for you everyday? ;)

What's the Internet like down there? Asking for a friend.

Surprisingly good if you don't mind paying the access fee.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Huh, was the sister an active character for vol. 1? I thought she was just background and her and the other house cats are your other routes in upcoming volumes.

How long is Nekopara and how many routes are there?

Nekopara is a kinetic novel with a length of about 5-7 hours depending on how fast you go through the game.

I was under the impression that it had multiple routes ;__;

Ha.
Well... let's put it this way. What time does the store update for you everyday? ;)

I already said that I didn't care to remember what time the store updated for me everyday. I didn't have a reason to (since I wasn't planning on buying anything, and even if I was there is no risk of missing them since they last 24 hours). But Speevy gave me a reason to care this time.

You're being obtuse :p

Anecdote: I've been on GAF for 15+ years and today was the first time I bothered to correct the forum time-stamp in the options to make it accurately reflect my local time (coincidentally I did it before Speevy announced his flash deals giveaway). The forum time stamps never meant anything to me until today; mind blown.

Ventara

NEKOPARA's release date is today but I can't see a purchase button? Steam, Y U LIE TO ME?

It'll probably release in another 12-13 hours. From the releases that I've paid attention to, they usually release when Steam updates with sales or slightly before at 1pm EST.

One guess only.

If My Heart Had Wings

One guess only.

Epic Mickey!

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
It'll probably release in another 12-13 hours. From the releases that I've paid attention to, they usually release when Steam updates with sales or slightly before at 1pm EST.

Yeah, Valve still has to change release states at its end, which is why games generally release/unlock coincident with the store update of the day.

agniswarm

Banned

One guess only.

Road Redemption..should be on sale as January the game is releasing.

tebunker

Banned

One guess only.

Gonna guess nevermind, the fall was already taken.... so..

The Forest okay eff that, I can't seem to not pick someone elses guess...

soo final realsies guess..

Battleblock Theater hopefully no else said it

i have no idea why, just guessing for the fun. Hoping no one guessed that

Ventara

Is anyone else having trouble with Steam? It keeps displaying stuff like I'm not signed in on my client. I tried signing in but that didn't help. Restarting didn't work either. Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom