• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December II 2014 - A thread for people who don't like sale side posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
While this sale was particularly terribad, I did get 4 of the top games on my wishlist : Ground Zeroes, Banished, Child of Light, and Transistor.

But the whole thing felt pretty mailed in.

tebunker

Banned
I decided to finish the year and the sale with a bunch of inexpensive games;

1. Rogue Trooper
  2. Zeno Clash
  3. Patricians and Merchants
  4. Judge Dredd: Dredd vs Death
  5. E.Y.E.: Divine Cybermancy
  6. Marlow Briggs Steam Store and Retail Key
  7. Haegemonia: The Solon Heritage
  8. Etherlords II
  9. Escape Goat

These are my last Steam purchases until I clear out all the games I have installed. All of this is to dovetail with the 52 Games in one year challenge. Looking forward to participating more in the Steam threads going forward, updating progress and keeping at it.

cicero

Still some hours until midnight but I might as well leave this here. I really hope you all can have a great entry to 2015. I wish that you can all achieve new goals during the next year and I hope I can be here to witness that. You all have been beyond amazing and I'm so proud to belong to this fine community. Lot's of great people, great discussions, some great recommendations and some good people to chat about our fine hobby as well.

I managed to offer some goodies (food related) to those who are less lucky to have a nice meal during this day so I hope at least they can have a slice of our traditional deserts. This time of the year it's all about helping those who might have less so that I can share a bit. If I could I would give you all some slice of our traditional cooking around here, you would love some of these things, I promise! ;)

I have the biggest respect for you all and I hope we can all keep getting strong as a community. Happy (upcoming) 2015 for you all, my good, fine GAFfers.

I'm a big fan of a good, traditional, well made Sangria, that glass is mine, I admit! ;)
It looks delicious, monk. Happy New Years to you too and to everyone else here!

Tizoc

( ͡°_ ͡°)

arnold-schwarzenegger-as-conan-the-barbarian.jpg

About this giveaway, it contains
all 5 of my Steam GotY games
Some leftovers I don't need
A few desirables
there's 20+ games in this giveaway

I like this post!
I like this poster! ;)

less than 10 minutes of '14 left here. wish you all a great, successfull and healthy new year 2015 folks!
have fun celebrating! just take it easy with drinking & driving and be careful blowing stuff up :p

i am watching out of the window right now and the number of premature explosions is getting higher and higher!

The_Monk

It looks delicious, monk. Happy New Years to you too and to everyone else here!

Thanks cicero, always great to see you here my good man, you should appear more times. :)

have fun celebrating! just take it easy with drinking & driving and be careful blowing stuff up :p

Yes, do not drive if you are going to drink guys. I once lost a friend because of this... it's silly and pointless. Be responsible and take good care of others! :)

My time zone just entered 2015 so here goes...

Happy new year to you all fellow steam gaffers.

This community is great, I've had so much fun here... even though sometimes we might not agree you all are great and wouldn't change you.

girl-anime-happy.gif

Tizoc

arnold-schwarzenegger-as-conan-the-barbarian.jpg

Crom wishes you all a happy new year with great fortune and endeavors
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 32 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Tizoc, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

header.jpg
header.jpg

t1cxE6r.gif
Toki Tori -- MB-3D7207896BAE4DC8 - Taken by JoduanER2. 1 entrants total.
Penguins Arena: Sedna's World -- MB-9DFBEDEE76948389 - Taken by Rawket Lawnchair. 1 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Killer is Dead - Nightmare Edition -- MB-3C6F2C592C470CEB - Taken by Berto. 77 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Ikaruga -- MB-600F901F0E52EE56 - Taken by Zantar. 46 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Skullgirls -- MB-73053A46CDA06CAD - Taken by Jay RaR. 6 entrants total.
Return to mysterious Island 2 -- MB-4F34552DB25F1FFC - Taken by drakaenae. 1 entrants total.
Wickland -- MB-C67C96D86023E89B - Taken by Naked Snake. 1 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes -- MB-C9843720E37E08AF - Taken by Luap. 1 entrants total.
Salammbo: Battle for Carthage -- MB-679A7C1AAC824520 - Taken by Bayonetta. 1 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
DuckTales Remastered -- MB-BD7E406370969ABC - Taken by MicroByter. 25 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Strider -- MB-53141174091FD599 - Taken by bkw. 26 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Toki Tori 2 Plus -- MB-C011F4FA05D0A341 - Taken by SapientWolf. 2 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Metal Slug 3 -- MB-A55FEF7C7CE856D8 - Taken by Iron Badger. 2 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Ghostbusters: The Videogame -- MB-78F8CFFDC2ADDC15 - Taken by JBourne. 7 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Volgarr the Viking -- MB-BF19F791744D532A - Taken by eyeless. 11 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Hatoful Boyfriend -- MB-A44E008CBD4D468E - Taken by Patison. 13 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Gunhound EX #2 -- MB-B409A5CB59303E6B - Taken by Oldschoolgamer. 7 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Tropico 4 Collector's Bundle -- MB-BF49702B40993202 - Taken by daydreaming. 6 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Dungeons and Dragons: Chronicles of Mystera -- MB-7B5BB1FCAFE48DAD - Taken by The Shadow. 8 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Stick it to the man! -- MB-6DFCBCA27C499712 - Taken by Catshade. 2 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
t1cxE6r.gif
t1cxE6r.gif
Marlow Briggs and the Mask of Death -- MB-80BF67E907382AF9 - Taken by woo and indeed hoo. 2 entrants total.
Amerzone: The Explorer's Legacy -- MB-65FB194DFDBE26E1 - Taken by topyy. 1 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Gunhound EX #1 -- MB-16748A86BFCCB777 - Taken by The Reloader. 10 entrants total.
Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy -- MB-364AA1A743BE50D3 - Taken by fuzzy123. 2 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Valiant Hearts: The Great War -- MB-3A194D24241976EE - Taken by Xeteh. 29 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Ys: The Oath in Felghana -- MB-CB987306A5B7F8B3 - Taken by TheLight. 27 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
The Talos Principle -- MB-A8CC6DF38E5AAE92 - Taken by Maxwood. 123 entrants total.
White Noise Online -- MB-9219C064A5DDD6F7 - Taken by InfiniteNine. 1 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Metal Slug X -- MB-E8D6EEB883FC1E2C - Taken by OFFIS. 12 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Castle of Illusion -- MB-669381D96E9046F0 - Taken by TheMadMan007. 10 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Freedom Planet -- MB-23F620B6AE095915 - Taken by Tellaerin. 31 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Lost Planet 3 -- MB-4F4F107DB90B51DD - Taken by spindoctor. 38 entrants total.

t1420153061z1.png

inm8num2

Entered for The Talos Principle, as I've read only great things about it.

Happy NY to you as well, Tizoc, and to all the other SteamGAF people.

Articalys

Well, anyway, time to make that new years resolution again that I'll actually build a gaming-quality PC this coming year, since I certainly didn't this past year.

(I probably won't this coming year either)

Arthea

Happy New Year, steamgaf

just got home, found encore sale... then decided to check how much I spent, that was really bad idea. How I manage to go twice over my budget for sale every time remains mystery to me. And I hardly bought anything! Well, some pitiful 20-30 games, OK maybe 40, maybe.
OK, OK it's closer to 50, but it felt like 20!

I should post a list and see Turf rage, shouldn't I?

Arthea

Entered for The Talos Principle, as I've read only great things about it.

I'll tell you one more great thing, it doesn't run on my PC, for example. Well, not entirely true, it runs for about 10-15 minutes, then it shutdowns PC.
true story (._.)
worst preorder I made this year

Cerity

Finished To The Moon, thought it'd be a nice new years game to play through. All I have to say is hopefully they revisit it and actually do the game justice. Too many little technical issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom