• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December II 2014 - A thread for people who don't like sale side posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a new one for me. I tried to buy Octodad and got an error saying my credit card info was declined by my credit card company...on a purchase that was 100% using steam wallet balance :p

Looks like it went through anyways.

Axass

I hope I did this right.

Antichamber is a damn nice game, in my top 5 of best games I played this year; I'm a sucker for clever puzzle games and non-euclidean stuff.

Please take it only if you want to play it, enjoy!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=955066.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Axass, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Antichamber -- MB-A18B72142168ED15 - Taken by Mr. Doop. 1 entrants total.

t1419340442z1.png

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
It has on pretty much every site except Steam itself.
It's currently 65% off on the Humble store again, for example

I'm waiting for Steam version of the sale because the price has been adjusted to my local country, so it's cheaper.

Copons

Yo guys!
I'm about to leave for the holidays to join the celebrations in the middle of the huge traffic I'm totally gonna meet on the highway to the Great Southern Italy.

I haven't been really present in the threads in the last several months as, even tho I read everything, I seldom find something useful to say recently (go on: you can check my post history, and I challenge you to find an useful post written by me!).
Also, CS:GO.

But all in all, with all the ups and downs, you're my favourite community, and even though I barely give a damn about christmas, happy holidays to everybody, I guess?

also be good and post great giveaways only when I'm online to snag them, thx

eh, $10 is a bit more than I want to spend on TiTs right now....

Although I shouldn't complain, at least a game on my wishlist WENT on sale.

Yo guys!
I'm about to leave for the holidays to join the celebrations in the middle of the huge traffic I'm totally gonna meet on the highway to the Great Southern Italy.

I haven't been really present in the threads in the last several months as, even tho I read everything, I seldom find something useful to say recently (go on: you can check my post history, and I challenge you to find an useful post written by me!).

But all in all, with all the ups and downs, you're my favourite community, and even though I barely give a damn about christmas, happy holidays to everybody, I guess?

Happy Holidays SteamBro. Safe travels!

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
Yo guys!

image.php

and happy holidays to you too, you crazy Japanese person you!! ;)

Mr. Doop

Yo guys!

Happy holidays Copons!

Tizoc

So we can't do 12 Hour Giveaways? I have a giveaway planned and I want it to be 3 hours long, when are both EU and US GAF up at the same time?

Axass

So we can't do 12 Hour Giveaways? I have a giveaway planned and I want it to be 3 hours long, when are both EU and US GAF up at the same time?

I think US GAF is waking up right about now (depending on the various time zones it should be 5:30-8-30 AM), while in EU GAF we're in the afternoon already.

Ban Puncher

You know it's the Xmas season when every night you're going to see people or having people come by and after each evening is over you're so full of food and drink that breathing and blinking hurt.

At least I got to see everyones faces whom I gifted Mount Your Friends on Steam.

Ideally, I would start it at 12pm EST, which should be around 5-6pm in EU and 9am on the west coast (which gives those folks all the way until noon to wake up and enter).

dani_dc

Posted this on the main sales thread but figure I might as well post here
Is there anyone from America (or another place cheaper than Europe) doing a four pack for tabletop simulator?

StAidan

I almost bought this game for myself, and then I thought, "There HAS to be someone who has more time to play this game than I do." So whoever you are, here you go.

ModBot said:
Instructions for StAidan:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (StAidan, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Trails in the Sky -- MB-FF71116EE7F8DFCA - Taken by NingenJanai. 50 entrants total.

t1419352743z1.png

Deques

It expires on the 31st of December. Almost certain there will be discounts after that point but I don't think FFXIII-2 will be available any cheaper

Meaning that Steam has until 31st of December to have a deal for FFXIII-2
I rather want to use my card money :p

Nzyme32

Meaning that Steam has until 31st of December to have a deal for FFXIII-2
I rather want to use my card money :p

Haha pretty much the same here, but I'm heading away for New Year fun and likely will not be able to follow the sales antics around that time

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I didnt expected to like Hatoful Boyfriend as much as I did. Will spend more time on it for sure.

Chariot

It was great year for gaming on PC, there is no denying that, to celebrate that and us surviving being moved to community, little something.
Amazing giveaway, almost sad that I already own everything of that and amazing gif. That damn scene never stop giving.

tebunker

Banned
Is Trails on the PC much better than the PSP version? I love the PSP game and would be tempted to double dip just to have on a laptop

Dr Dogg

Well no idea the best way to get a sequential list of everything released on Steam this year but going by the old release date search method that has about 1,800+ releases for this year alone. More than 1,800!!!

Well no idea the best way to get a sequential list of everything released on Steam this year but going by the old release date search method that has about 1,800+ releases for this year alone. More than 1,800!!!

95 percent of which is greenlight/mobile port shovelware or dlc...

brassica

Welcome, and done~

You'll learn more about Steam in due time.
Portal was likely to go more on sale as a daily at some point, as Valve titles usually do.

Thanks!
I only paid 5 euros for these two games, I can't imagine they could even be cheaper than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom