• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2015 - Steam GOTY results still delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of CheesecakeRecipe, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (CheesecakeRecipe, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Crimzon Clover WORLD IGNITION -- MB-6D02DD88C8A0EC28 - Taken by NightmareTrigger. 14 entrants total.

t1424080429z1.png

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

Ubisoft®.

My advice is collect enough sync points and buy assassins with most slots for upgrade. By the time you reach final missions you will have strong assassins. And for the love of god don't sell your assassin if he/her reaches 16-17 level with more space for leveling because you will be able to buy only assassins that are lower level and many missions will require at least 16 or 17 level assassins.

I've bought a couple of 18s and 20s, but, yeah, not wanting to gamble is why I asked.

baterism

I have been playing PSO2 sporadically. Pretty fun and the combat does not deviate too much from the MMORPGs / with a little twang of the Phantasy Star gameplay. Although I haven't played it for a while now since I have been busy the past week.
I've tried PSO2 for several hours then drop it. I just can't feel MMO. Lack of friends to play with might also takes part.

That question 6..
Implying PC gamers buy/upgrade their PC more than once a year.

PC gaming is expensive bruh.

LoL.

Question 34 is interesting though..
Does SEGA considering making a new anime-based game?

That's quite interesting. I answered Porco Rosso for that. That Canvas Engine is too good to be wasted only on one (dead) series for as much as I love VC1.
I bet most answers will be SAO or Attack on Titan.

Sarcasm

Is experience (and other resource) limited in Valkyria Chronicles? I just got to the thing where you can use EXP to lvl up classes and wondering if you can grind or keep intaking EXP? Or it is fixed and you really have to be (more) careful about how you spend EXP (and other resources)?

Any tips to look out for?

zkylon

zkylewd
Is experience (and other resource) limited in Valkyria Chronicles? I just got to the thing where you can use EXP to lvl up classes and wondering if you can grind or keep intaking EXP? Or it is fixed and you really have to be (more) careful about how you spend EXP (and other resources)?

you can grind in some of the side missions but they're kind of boring

i didn't find the need to grind, just played the side missions once to see what they were about, and never again.

you don't really need much else, even if you don't get all the upgrades or whatever it's not too bad

personally i leveled scouts a lot, they were my favorite class by far.

Knurek

There's Skirmish 7 which nets you 50000 EXP and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete.
Can be repeated as much as you want as well.

Capcom can do whatever it wants after finally announcing Dragon's Dogma PC.

As long as they announce it is a redesign at the same time, they can then rest.

Do you mean the online one or a port of PS3 one?
I played PS3 one because it was free with Plus, I think it's a great game but they need to rework some things. Too often find the road toward your objective is VERY hard, since the pointer on the map is "generic".
I got lost a lot of time, then I completed the game but I gave up to see the true ending, lol, too much work required.

Yeah it is a really poorly designed game with lots of potential. It needs a bit of a sit down to clear its head and try again.

ExoSoul

Banned
Capcom can do whatever it wants after finally announcing Dragon's Dogma PC.

That game is so adictive, shame that you can get overpowered very easily whe you know what you're doing (even for DA)

Warrior is still the best feeling worst class ever :D

zkylon

zkylewd
i mean if there's one capcom game i would like to play it would be that one i think

not that i have anything against dragon's dogma, i would actually really like to try it too

oh and monster hunter

totally would love to try and hate monster hunter

I actually finished okami on the PS2 but yeah, the game is way too long for its own good.
It looks gorgeous on PS3 but I'll doubt I'll ever play through the whole thing again.

JaseC

Bah, ditching one active Nostradamus mission (in Unity) for another resets your progress. I assumed if you'd solved a riddle, the game would remember as much and you could pick up from where you left off.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Well something about exclusivity.

Anyway a friend is telling me to get Viscera. What sort of game is it - a janitor simulator?

Zafir

I will never understand how GAF is so invested in The Order. Even in the face of previews and impressions depicting mediocrity, GAF is still massively hyped.

I don't get it.

I dunno, I feel like all I've seen is negativity, maybe I go in the wrong threads though(or maybe right ones in your case). I don't think it looks terrible, not that it looks fantastic either.

I'll still probably get it eventually, but not until it's on sale or something.

dex3108

I will never understand how GAF is so invested in The Order. Even in the face of previews and impressions depicting mediocrity, GAF is still massively hyped.

I don't get it.

Lack of exclusive AAA games on PS4 can do that.

So i talked with my ISP support and basically they told me that i need to sign new contract for 2 years if i want new package or i can stay on old package that they removed from their list and pay same amount of money for worst speed. And now i need to send them request for package transfer but without new contract and wait to see if they will approve that -.-

And i am their user for 8 years and every bill was paid on time. In those 8 years i signed i think 4 contracts and they want me to sing new one. That is what you get when you are loyal customer who is paying his bills on time.

_hekk05

Banned
Lack of exclusive AAA games on PS4 can do that.

So i talked with my ISP support and basically they told me that i need to sign new contract for 2 years if i want new package or i can stay on old package that they removed from their list and pay same amount of money for worst speed. And now i need to send them request for package transfer but without new contract and wait to see if they will approve that -.-

And i am their user for 8 years and every bill was paid on time. In those 8 years i signed i think 4 contracts and they want me to sing new one. That is what you get when you are loyal customer who is paying his bills on time.

wats wrong with the new package?

also is this murica? cus most of your internet sucks

JaseC

I don't get it.

I'd say the fervent interest has a lot to do with it being the first big-budget, narrative-driven TPS of the generation, putting aside the re-release of Tomb Raider 2013 -- it's part of camp that will likely remain its own until the release of Uncharted 4 (as far as the PS4 is concerned) and Rise of the Tomb Raider (as far as the X1 is concerned).

zkylon

zkylewd
if anything the order has a cool setting

i couldn't even stand to play another tps in my life but you know, credit where credit's due

edit: although bloodborne seems to do a similar thing only 100x cooler so yea...

I'd say the fervent interest has a lot to do with it being the first big-budget, narrative-driven TPS of the generation, putting aside the re-release of Tomb Raider 2013 -- it's part of camp that will likely remain its own until the release of Uncharted 4 (as far as the PS4 is concerned) and Rise of the Tomb Raider (as far as the X1 is concerned).

The clash of these two should be entertaining haha

dex3108

wats wrong with the new package?

also is this murica? cus most of your internet sucks

Nothing new package is cool and i want it but as old user i am basically screwed because new package cost the same as my current one but it gets better speed. And i don't want to sign new contract (that would be 5th time) because it is basically same thing (they did this just to force people to sign new contracts).

Nope i am not in the US :D I am in God forbidden South-Eastern EU (Bosnia and Herzegovina to be precise) where you need to fight with this greedy bastards to get reasonable deals.

PS4 owners being hyped about the Order is no different to the steam thread being hyped about Neptunia or whatever else is just about to be released on PC.

It is new or interesting. Quality only comes into how long it stays around after release so I don't really see the confusion.

Lain

I think The Order looks awesome. Will buy for sure, and I never pay attention to the GAF hype.

If I had a PS4 I'd definitely buy it (since it looks pretty cool to me), but I don't so instead I'm considering if I should waste money on Amazing Spaider-Man 2 and the DLC for it and the first game.

I don't get it.

Think of it like Resonance of Fate. It was a relatively mediocre game, but you got heavily invested in pushing for a port of it, obviously because you felt passionately about PC gaming.

I'd think you'd understand gamers sticking up for their platform?

_hekk05

Banned
Nothing new package is cool and i want it but as old user i am basically screwed because new package cost the same as my current one but it gets better speed. And i don't want to sign new contract (that would be 5th time) because it is basically same thing (they did this just to force people to sign new contracts).

Nope i am not in the US :D I am in God forbidden South-Eastern EU (Bosnia and Herzegovina to be precise) where you need to fight with this greedy bastards to get reasonable deals.

So why won't you sign the new contract? You get better speeds and its not like you'll just decide one day you won't need internet anymore

That just seems like a stupid thing to complain about, and I've
watched my dad
signed some contracts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom