• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2017 - Giveaways are back

Status
Not open for further replies.

tuxfool

Banned
Spares

ModBot said:
Instructions for tuxfool:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste. Your giveaway will be automatically reposted on your behalf.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 12 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

2064: Read Only Memories -- MB-0F4507E21371E7C9 - Taken by Madn. 4 entrants total.
Day of the Tentacle -- MB-96EFEC29A5FE6664 - Taken by Regginator. 3 entrants total.
Guacamelee Super Turbo Championship Edition -- MB-8944D5B269D19DA7 - Taken by Hereafter. 3 entrants total.
Human Resource Machine -- MB-1EC82D80732A7A05 - Taken by Nzyme32. 1 entrants total.
Mini Metro -- MB-0B040FA129DC0321 - Taken by Henry Swanson. 8 entrants total.
Mushroom 11 -- MB-919FC9D976839C4A - Taken by Cth. 3 entrants total.
Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball -- MB-E55C1742FF14DBD9
Secrets of Raetikon -- MB-A0EE56C8798ABE75 - Taken by dave is ok. 1 entrants total.
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP -- MB-FA8685B54CE353CD - Taken by Mikurden. 1 entrants total.
The Stanley Parable -- MB-EF61AF517B747121 - Taken by White Wolf. 3 entrants total.
The Witness -- MB-AEE3F140F7232D8F - Taken by NingenJanai. 70 entrants total.
World of Goo -- MB-57B9C5AE548CC5B0 - Taken by FoneBone. 1 entrants total.

t1487025610z1.png

Humble Freedom Bundle would be great if I didn't already own so many of the games there. As is, The Witness and Song of the Deep are the only two I really want that I don't already have, and $30 is more than I'm willing to pay for them. Oh well.

r3n4ud

Humble Freedom Bundle would be great if I didn't already own so many of the games there. As is, The Witness and Song of the Deep are the only two I really want that I don't already have, and $30 is more than I'm willing to pay for them. Oh well.
Try your luck for The Witness in the above raffle.

chronomac

Probably my biggest giveaway ever
ModBot said:
Instructions for chronomac:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste. Your giveaway will be automatically reposted on your behalf.

I am giving away 25 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Only GAF members who are NOT junior members are eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

2064: Read Only Memories -- MB-A2F30EADB788FF79 - Taken by Monooboe. 7 entrants total.
7 Grand Steps -- MB-165A476662AFFF71 - Taken by Abomination. 3 entrants total.
A Virus Named Tom -- MB-28E7267BF2DC12AC - Taken by Kagemusha
AI War: Fleet Command -- MB-76D8233894776C40 - Taken by Vuze. 2 entrants total.
Day of the Tentacle Remastered -- MB-B46CE511DF7EBB73 - Taken by fenners. 2 entrants total.
Girls Like Robots -- MB-1BB711FA6B55605C - Taken by voodooray. 4 entrants total.
Guacamelee Super Turbo Championship Edition -- MB-DF0FC056A8168E08 - Taken by dot. 3 entrants total.
Human Resource Machine -- MB-EADFF71FEDB0F915 - Taken by Zeknurn. 2 entrants total.
Invisible, Inc. -- MB-E3082C05662B46BC - Taken by WinterDemons. 25 entrants total.
Mini Metro -- MB-5B144332D36D6240 - Taken by Purkake4. 4 entrants total.
Monster Loves You -- MB-81A2B1BAE8D87D12 - Taken by user237. 1 entrants total.
No Time to Explain -- MB-F0CBFC1C6507EA3E - Taken by dave is ok. 1 entrants total.
ROCKETSROCKETSROCKETS -- MB-E85436F96C2150AF - Taken by Zeeman. 1 entrants total.
Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball -- MB-07F94292C7704D5D - Taken by Wok. 1 entrants total.
Secrets of Raetikon -- MB-BA6B2C586CA990CB - Taken by illusionary. 1 entrants total.
Spirits -- MB-3498961F21DC7A88 - Taken by madjoki. 2 entrants total.
Super Hexagon -- MB-00847969A5C74436 - Taken by ModBot - Taken by pantsattack
Super Meat Boy -- MB-2DDE57D9620D3F9F - Taken by PaulSane. 1 entrants total.
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP -- MB-00AD593FA6EF8C30 - Taken by thesaucetastic. 4 entrants total.
The Stanley Parable -- MB-AD687D220D96A356 - Taken by Megauap. 5 entrants total.
The Swapper -- MB-3191A87F1D1D7FF5 - Taken by Nomadic Sparks. 2 entrants total.
Tower of Guns -- MB-E63649650ABE72DD - Taken by Platy. 1 entrants total.
VVVVVV -- MB-0291FFBDECF399E4 - Taken by krczt23
Waking Mars -- MB-2176BE1C9591CA1C - Taken by MaxiLive. 1 entrants total. - Taken by Jadax
World of Goo -- MB-E4485ABF552962B1 - Taken by Endruen. 1 entrants total.

t1487025937z1.png

For people complaining about the price, you should be able to sell off your spares for quite a few bucks to offset the costs.

It's not about the cost, it's about justifying buying a huge bundle just for 2 games I want and don't own And selling spares is just too much hassle. I will just give them away.

Vastag

Some spares from the Bandai-Namco bundle.

ModBot said:
Instructions for Vastag:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.

t1cxE6r.gif
NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM 3 Full Burst -- MB-4F40CE4922D472C9 - Taken by Ozium. 21 entrants total.
Ace Combat Assault Horizon -- MB-E1061A2994915C15 - Taken by Tizoc. 1 entrants total.
ENSLAVED -- MB-1F95E71E12D53584 - Taken by Shalashaska. 7 entrants total.

t1487026308z1.png

Vamphuntr

Here's my spares. Enjoy.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Vamphuntr, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

2064: Read Only Memories -- MB-B96F545C894D7739 - Taken by Natty1. 2 entrants total.
Super Meat Boy -- MB-67746AA3413FB417 - Taken by sixteen-bit. 1 entrants total.
VVVVVV -- MB-B4187072DF51A699 - Taken by skny. 1 entrants total.
World of Goo -- MB-401A581D384E5048 - Taken by Vuze. 1 entrants total.

t1487016547z1.png

Lomax

Humble Bundle of the Forever

• The Witness
  • Stardew Valley
  • Subnautica (Early Access)
  • Day of the Tentacle Remastered
  • Overgrowth (Early Access)
  • Nuclear Throne
  • Octodad: Dadliest Catch
  • Invisible, Inc.
  • Super Meat Boy
  • World of Goo
  • Mushroom 11
  • No Time to Explain Remastered
  • The Stanley Parable
  • Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP
  • Super Hexagon
  • VVVVVV
  • Information Doesn't Want To Be Free - Audiobook
  • Walkaway: Chapter One Preview - Audiobook
  • R in a Nutshell, 2nd Edition
  • Guacamelee!
  • The Swapper
  • 30 Flights of Loving
  • Spirits
  • Human Resource Machine
  • ROCKETSROCKETSROCKETS
  • The Boys Vol. 1: The Name of the Game
  • A Little Gold Book of Ghastly Stuff Out of print
  • The Smart Girl's Guide to Privacy: Practical Tips for Staying Safe Online
  • Any Empire
  • 2064: Read Only Memories
  • A Virus Named Tom
  • 7 Grand Steps: What Ancients Begat
  • Mini Metro
  • Retro Game Crunch
  • Tower of Guns
  • Waking Mars
  • Song of the Deep
  • Monster Loves You!
  • AI War: Fleet Command
  • Sproggiwood
  • Hot Tin Roof: The Cat That Wore A Fedora
  • Secrets of Rætikon
  • Girls Like Robots
  • Ellipsis
  • Streamline (Early Access)
  • Ninja Pizza Girl
  • Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball
+ More content may be coming soon! (We were not able to add every game in time for our launch, so we will be trying to add more content from interested developers over the course of the promotion. Keep an eye out for more content will be added to this bundle this Wednesday at 11:00 a.m. Pacific time, but no guarantees!

If you already paid for the $30 tier, you'll automatically receive the additional content once they're added!)​

Actually really tempting though I feel like everything in this bundle I don't have will be in the humble monthly eventually.

Teggy

Box puzzle where you can only push boxes in certain directions for no apparent reason. I'm looking at you Dino Crisis.

Tizoc

Are they any good FMV games on Steam? The cheesier the better!

Already own Phantasmagoria I+II and Contradiction.

Check out Toonstruck, GOG has Zork Grand Inquisitor too.
Toonstruck isn't an FMV game but has Christpher Lloyd walking around an aerly 90s cartoon world nad it has some nice humor.

Vastag

Seeing Overgrowth in the bundle... how long has it been underdevelopment?. Along with Kenshi those games have been on early access forever.

Mivey

By the way, if I were trying to be polemical, I would ask whether the inclusion of The Witness in the Freedom Bundle is consistent with Jonathan Blow's recent political position regarding punching nazis.

It would make a lot more sense to include works by another Jon, Jonas Kyratzes: http://www.jonas-kyratzes.net/2017/02/03/on-punching-nazis/
He was against violent protests. This supports various organisations who will push back against any inhumanity of the current government in legal ways.
The left is really losing its mind on the nazi punching thing. I guess I feel you guys, but turning into the lefts version of the Tea Party isn't going to help against Trump. You can't fight fire with fire.

Madn

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Madn, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

bit Dungeon II -- MB-9195ADBD122CF6DD - Taken by fuzzy123

Teggy

Been trying not to pick up new games but might pay in for charity and keep a select few or maybe none becaus I think I have everything I want from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom