• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really really hope witcher 2 goes on sale for 5 dollars. I know it's been on sale a bajillion times but i've always passed on it and recently i've really gotten an urge to play it

Welp, 10..

Any thing in particular I should vote for? Not going to buy any of these three, so GAF can have my vote!

Turfster

Daily
  • Rogue Legacy 67% off
  • Antichamber 75% off
  • Oblivion 75% off
  • Shadow Warrior 75% off
  • Tomb Raider 80% off
  • Max Payne 3 80% off
  • Dragon Age Origins 75% off
  • Crusader Kings II 75% off
  • The witcher 2 75% off
Flash
  • La Mulana 90% off
  • Ducktales 60% off
  • The testament of Sherlock Holmes 75% off
  • Surgeon Simulator 75% off
Community votes
  • Dead Space 2 75% off
  • Resident Evil 6 70% off
  • The Walking Dead 75% off

Miker

You can get Lords of Shadow on GMG right now for not much more than that, I think.

Yeah, but I'm holding out for it on Steam so I can use my Steam wallet.

Also, La Mulana seems to be the best sale today, but I think $5 is the lowest Rogue Legacy has been.

EDIT: Everybody vote for RE6 because it's secretly awesome.

JavyOO7

Oh man, Rogue Legacy was 7.49 already yesterday. l0l

Its a great deal though, I think. Impressions of the game from this forum and youtube indicate the game is really strong. I'm gonna get it today. XD

EDIT: Wait a sec, on checkout its 4.94... (Rogue Legacy)

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
La Mulana was already 75% off, did it really need a flash spot for another 5% or whatever it ends up being? :(

anyway guess Ill finally pick it up, and Ducktales depending on the discount. I have everything else :/ (firstworldproblems)

Anteater

what is the missing game?

captureanuz5.png

note: discounts haven't updated yet

max payne 3 i think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom