• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caffeine

what is the missing game?

captureanuz5.png

note: discounts haven't updated yet

max payne 3

I think I have finally reach the End of History as far as Steam is concerned. 4th day of the sale, and so far 1 purchase: Legend of Dungeon.

Hubb

Probably not the place to ask, but is rogue legacy coming to any handhelds in the future. The answer to that will greatly affect whether I purchase it or not.

dani_dc

90% off La Mulana, god damn. Don't tend to like overly difficult games, but at this price, I'm still tempted.

This isn't just an overly difficutl game, it's also a cryptic game that will likely require you to check a guide/wiki several times to beat it (unless you're really commited to it)

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
if you go to the game's store page you see the actual discounts.

La Mulana 90% off insta-bought, Ducktales 60% off...not so much >_>

Derrick01

Banned
I voted for RE6 so I can hopefully convince my friend to buy it at that price. It's a surprisingly fun game...most of the time. I despise Ada's campaign.

Here's some more...couldn't resist at that price for Deponia :)

ModBot said:
Instructions for Qrusher14242:

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Super Hexagon -- MB-CE9A7BA62D66CC7B - Taken by Frustrated_Grunt. 5 entrants total.
Deponia -- MB-29ECA556ED8BB7AD - Taken by Aitor. 9 entrants total.
Deponia #2 -- MB-BE4F2AFAE216640A
Binding of Isaac: Wrath of the Lamb: -- MB-E5F2FC1120CCBF14 - Taken by hohoXD123. 5 entrants total.
Audiosurf -- MB-06411B757138CFCA - Taken by kudoboi. 9 entrants total.

t1387736339z1.png

XShagrath

PRICES WILL UPDATE IN ABOUT 5 MINUTES, CALM DOWN
It's like people haven't seen this happen EVERY single day!

There's absolutely no way we can get this through to people that the prices don't change on the main page until a couple minutes in, and that you should wait for the daily deals.

Perhaps if every single person in the thread signed their post with this information?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom