• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you were to ask me to make a list of the best games I have ever played Oblivion would be on it. However, it is very old at this point, and given this sale's legacy it should really be 75% off

Edit: And it is!

Radio

I was on the fence about buying Oblivion, but seeing that Entertainment Weekly, my go to source for gaming information, gave it a 100, I'll take the plunge.

Turfster

It's like people haven't seen this happen EVERY single day!

There's absolutely no way we can get this through to people that the prices don't change on the main page until a couple minutes in, and that you should wait for the daily deals.

Perhaps if every single person in the thread signed their post with this information?

I even leave the ones that haven't updated yet as "xx%" off in my overview post, but yeah... nothing seems to help.

An-Det

Which, if any, of the Tomb Raider dlc is worth it? I dont care about multiplayer in it and most of the dlc seems to be multiplayer weapons and character skins.

NG28

Can we get a flashy sign that says "The deals haven't updated yet" similar to the one telling people to wait for dailys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom