• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonesquad

Antichamber is back. Grabbed it during the summer sale, and hated it. One of the few times I regretted a Steam sale purchase. The game just bugged me in so many ways including giving me a headache.

tmespe

I may end up getting Dragon Age: Origins. I loathe the story/setting, and I already finished it on my PS3, but it's the only newish party-based isometric RPG that I know of.

Decisions.
I am in the same situation. Just bought the ultimate edition. Played it on the ps3, but it was not a great experience on a console. Thinking I might enjoy it more on PC. I only tried the human mage origin anyway.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I haven't really been following this thread or the steam sale that much actually so I have to ask: has State of Decay been on a daily or flash or anything yet? It's honestly the only thing I'm interested in this year. Going to start trying to pay attention from here on, but mostly hoping I didn't miss it already by accident.

That is assuming it even gets a bigger discount, it is fairly new on Steam I guess.

not yet, it was 50% during the autumm sale, so one assumes it will be the same now

NiGHTS into Dreams is maybe one of the strangest games I've ever played. I'm getting the hang of navigating the dreams themselves but the Nightmaren fights control so weirdly.

fantomena

What. When I try to vote now Steam says I must be logged in to Steam Community and after refreshing the store (client) the votable games are washed out. :(

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
You are right. I can't find the DLC either.
It totally sucks. The fact that the UE is only $2.5 more than the base game hurts even more, because I can't buy it even though I want to. Does anyone know if the "add a game to the cart from your region's store, add the game you want to buy to the cart from another region's store, remove the first game from the cart and proceed to checkout from your own region" trick works in this case?

Kadin

The "You got the touch" trailer sold me on it.

I decided not to get Oblivion because i won't play it anytime soon. Ended up picking up Shadow Warrior special edition and DuckTales. Still don't know why i bought DuckTales
Yeah, sad to say I wasn't too happy with DuckTales either. It's not a terrible game, just nothing great. I'm old enough to appreciate the nostalgia here, I owned the original on NES but couldn't remember most of it.

smr00

Banned
I still do not understand the DmC hate. Such a fantastic game, and one of the best PC ports in recent times.
Played the console version and abso-fucking-lutely loved it.

I just don't want to spend more than $10-12 because i already beat it. I get why people can be upset over the characters look and some changes i guess but i have never been a super die hard DMC fan so none of that bothers me.

sprinkles

More people should play Shadow Warrior.
This so much. It gets better and better the more abilities you unlock and weapons you find. And it looks just stunning like the small Japanese town early in the game.. the game reminds me a little of Monoliths NOLF games, humor combined with great gunplay and a overthetop story.

- J - D -

Nothing for me today. Hope Humble and GMG have something for me. Still, might pick up a few codes for a give-away.

What should I vote for? I was gonna go with RE6, but that's off the table now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom