• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skab

Absolutely. Do you like strategy, turned based RPGs like FF Tactics or Fire Emblem?

I do, very much so. But is it any good as one of those types of games? I've heard it has a lot of reading, which I'm fine with. And I love me some cyberpunk. I just need to know if it's any fun to play.

neoism

http://steamcommunity.com/id/neulyiaa
star-trek-mind-blown.gif

also wtf is that North Korea??

Turfster

Well, Skyrim will entertain you for hundreds of hours, even if you dont use the countless mods. The other games are good, but skyrim is more bang for your buck.
Don't lie. He'll start Skyrim, then play it for about half an hour and give up in disgust a couple of times over the years. He'll spend more time finding and installing mods than actually playing the game =p

Jørdan

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Skyward Collapse -- MB-F8EFE18BB72DA390 - Taken by Dambrosi

Yeah, none of you guys add me :p

Shepard

It will keep you distracted for hundreds of hours, but you'll be entertained for maybe 3 of them.

Don't lie. He'll start Skyrim, then play it for about half an hour and give up in disgust a couple of times over the years. He'll spend more time finding and installing mods than actually playing the game =p

I love skyrim, why dont you guys love it too? :(

Did i miss a DmC sale? I saw it was up for voting on the flash deals

It lost to a fricking walking dead. It'll probably become a deal later on.

Kolgar

Trine 2 Complete Story--that's Trine, Trine 2 Complete, the soundtrack, and digital artbook--for $2.49???

Absolute STEAL OF THE CENTURY.

Not to mention, I just saw the demo in 3D for the very first time.

I've never seen a more beautiful--nay, gob-smackingly GORGEOUS game in my entire life.

Utterly mind-blowing. Holy wow. If this was the demo they showed at the store to sell 3D TVs, everyone would own one.

But I digress.

Buy Trine, people!

Evo X

Trine 2 Complete Story--that's Trine, Trine 2 Complete, the soundtrack, and digital artbooks--for $2.49???

Absolute STEAL OF THE CENTURY.

Not to mention, I just saw the demo in 3D for the very first time.

I've never seen a more beautiful--nay, gob-smackingly GORGEOUS game in my entire life.

Utterly mind-blowing. Holy wow. If this was the demo they showed at the store to sell 3D TVs, everyone would own one.

But I digress.

Buy Trine, people!

This man speaks the truth.

honorless

We don't have "get out of jail free" cards, but if we did, she'd have one.
Do you need to be friends with a person to gift them something from their wishlist?
There's one other way outside of knowing their email address (as bobnowhere mentioned) and it's the same way you use ModBot to send inventory gifts described in the first post.

Basically, buy a gift and send it to one of your own extra email addresses. Down near the bottom of the email you'll receive, there's a URL that will allow the recipient to redeem the gift. It will look something like
Code:
https://store.steampowered.com/account/ackgift/LONGALPHANUMERICSTRING?redeemer=yourspareemail@whatever.com

Lop off the ?redeemer=yourspareemail@whatever.com part so it's just
Code:
https://store.steampowered.com/account/ackgift/LONGALPHANUMERICSTRING
and send it on its way. Anyone who clicks on it will be able to redeem the gift.

Colin.

To the Moon was a really enjoyable story to playthrough, for the price that it goes for, it was totally worth it. Next game to start will be Brothers, tomorrow.

Had about 15-20 Steam friends for years, mostly people I know in real life. Always been pretty happy with the small number of notifications popping but it was boring when for example checking the Activity section because most of them barely do anything but play Dota 2 and/or CSGO, so I went ahead and added over a hundred of you who posted links to your profiles (lots of cool looking profiles btw).

this is me, add me
http://steamcommunity.com/id/acronoslegacy/

ivemadeahugemistake.jpg?

Also, who's in charge of the gaf group? Add me to that please.

I just went on a bit of a spree myself [http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198018758585/] The positive vibes in the Steam sale threads get me in the mood every time now after spending years in the single digits in the friend column.

I've bought a bunch of games this sale so far, but I feel so disappointed in Risk of Rain. why on earth did no one warn people that its controller support is utter garbage? I need a mouse and keyboard even when using the controller to pick a character and restart levels? Are you kidding me? Forget that. What a waste of money there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom