• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sajjaja

Whomever can buy it for this price, should. It's a great shooter.

It's a fair criticism I'd say. I can't speak for Native American culture, but it tends to venture into what you'd stereotype "Indians" to be like, if you had no idea about their culture. Regardless of that, it's still a fantastic Sci-Fi Shooter.
I started a Twitch Stream, I'm about 3 hours in or so. Dicks will be blown off.

Ah, thanks.

It uses portals! I only meant that from what I remember of the game, which I thought was cool in the way your orientation was a game mechanic.
Or maybe Dead Space is more fitting.

Meant the racism part, hence the bolded :p

kinda funny that the vagina doors don't need no explanation

Good ol vagina doors are the most reliable. Dat chastity.

GraveHorizon

poop meter feature creep
I see Skyrim Legendary as top-selling but its not a daily or flash so what gives? I wanted to pick it up.

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/28187/
ewdufHg.png

TheExodu5

Banned
Pretty lackluster sale so far. Nothing has really caught my eye yet. The fact that the only game that I've bought isn't on sale (Rust) is a bit telling.

milena87

Am I wrong or Borderlands 2 GOTY was around 13€ last night? It was tempting at that price, but certainly not at 25€.

Oh well, easier choice for me :)

mileS

Skyrim finallllllly bumped DayZ out of #1.

Also it still warms my heart to see Starbound killin it in the top 10 during the sale.

Eternia

Am I wrong or Borderlands 2 GOTY was around 13€ last night? It was tempting at that price, but certainly not at 25€.

Oh well, easier choice for me :)
Still on sale here at 75% off.

It was also 75% off on Steam until they corrected it.

Upgrade to TekSavvy bro.
It was really liberating to jump to Start earlier this year with unlimited 2-8am usage. Of course Rogers have been offering better deals lately, but they're better off getting as little money from me as possible. :p

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
tohruwas1b.jpg

Another one down!

I really liked Prey, apart from it's subtle racism and not-so-subtle vagina doors.

Kinda like a precursor to Portal, in terms of some mechanics, I mean.

I recall enjoying my time with the game way back when and intend to play through the PC version when the sequel is around the corner (assuming it lives to see the light of day).

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Darksiders -- MB-CA17AB45131DD456 - Taken by runnin_blue
ARMA 2 -- MB-27C7D14E10626CC5 - Taken by eyeless

Darksiders is a key; ARMA 2 a gift.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Sanctum 2 -- MB-F551E6E43D5452A0 - Taken by jmizzal

Take it, ask no questions. :(

Alright, new page for a new hint, then I can sleep.

Recap;

Guess what this is from;

fAICxPp.jpg

Win this game;

You can quote or PM since they're both time stamped.

Old Hint;
From Anime / Manga / (Possible dream / hallucination)

New Hint;
Beck

Gazoinks

Alright, new page for a new hint, then I can sleep.

Recap;

Guess what this is from;

fAICxPp.jpg

Win this game;

You can quote or PM since they're both time stamped.

Old Hint;
From Anime / Manga / (Possible dream / hallucination)

New Hint;
Beck

Random obvious guess:
Is it
from the anime Beck?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom