• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.
winkcldzu.gif

Hot? Or is it just my Catholic upbringing?

tmespe

Morning folks! I wake up and it's an addfest in here. I added a bunch of people. Feel free to add me as well http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197965387341/

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

The Witcher 2 -- MB-7392E5C16B40D8B6 - Taken by crazyrabbits. 8 entrants total.

t1387874001z1.png

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
I can't believe Morrowind is more expensive than Skyrim right now. Does Bethesda want to make money, because I want to buy their FUCKING ANCIENT game for 5 dollars.

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
so skyrim....is it necessary to get the "legendary edition"? Is that even that cool?

When you played Oblivion, Fallout, and Fallout: New Vegas, were you glad you had the DLC? Did you play through all of it? If not, when you were done with those games, did you think 'I wish there was more of that'?

It's Skyrim: Now With 20% More Skyrim Edition.

Come to think of it though, the reason I eventually got the DLC was because there are some very spiffy mods that require it to be installed. So there's that.

Sajjaja

I can't believe Morrowind is more expensive than Skyrim right now. Does Bethesda want to make money, because I want to buy their FUCKING ANCIENT game for 5 dollars.

They value their better games more than their worst ones. I fail to see the problem.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
When you played Oblivion, Fallout, and Fallout: New Vegas, were you glad you had the DLC? Did you play through all of it? If not, when you were done with those games, did you think 'I wish there was more of that'?

It's Skyrim: Now With 20% More Skyrim Edition.

Come to think of it though, the reason I eventually got the DLC was because there are some very spiffy mods that require it to be installed. So there's that.

I never played any of those games. I don't know. If it's 20 percent more Skyrim for 60 percent more dollars, I'm gonna pass.

Toki767

Hmm...LEGO Marvel Super Heroes is $12 on Amazon right now for a Steam code. It's super tempting since I haven't bought anything in two days.

Speaking of Prey, it's a little cheaper on Amazon UK.

Urrg. Shipping and currency conversion kind of kill it. Not sure it's worth more than $10.

Still waiting on that Daily Splinter Cell package...

I play games, too, sometimes.

Blacklist is on sale as a daily, so that means the Splinter Cell package should be discounted too.

Whoa, I had no idea you were Canadian.

If it's any consolation I am stuck AT&T U-Verse which translates to: Lies, obsolete infrastructure and marketing bullshit.

I think everyone hates this ISP.
I loathe TWC.

--

What was that "nice giveaway" intheflorsh?

--

Fuck, I would've taken Arma II -- isn't the the one that mods to DayZ?

Whats the chance of a Dragonborn DLC daily/flash sale? I want it, but the Skyrim Legendary Edition is cheaper then just the DLC at the moment :/

Lemonte

fuuu... Downloaded Witcher 2 all night and steam has run out of keys so I can't play it... Would have been nice to know this before I downloaded it. -.-

pahamrick

Whats the chance of a Dragonborn DLC daily/flash sale? I want it, but the Skyrim Legendary Edition is cheaper then just the DLC at the moment :/
Probably 0%. Normally if the base game is a featured deal the doc gets a discount and will go no lower the remainder of the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom