• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spookie

5Xsd2X2.gif

Off topic but I bought my first coffee grinder this year. Best investment ever. I spend most my days now high as a kite off all the coffee I now drink. :D

When is deadly premonition going on sale?

Wow, this is amazing. I just picked up Legendary and having never beat the vanilla game, I'm really looking forward to going back to it with mods + DLC.
Enjoy! Pick the ones that you are interested in and ensure they are compatible(they probably are) and we'll see you in a month.
tumblr_mu1ztecG931qbcoo4o5_250.gif

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
oh I just hit 1.3k hmph >_>

I'm
not
coming for you JaseC!

kafiend

I wonder if I'll enjoy Gone Home. Of the other 2...non-games as some call them, I loved Stanley Parable but hated Dear Esther (hey I guess I dont like everything :p ). I'll definately pick it up if its 75% like some weeks ago, but not sure what to expect

Gone Home is fantastic and is certainly one of the best games I played this year. It's also the game I'll remember the longest and the one I will regret not being able to go back to it blind like the first time.

Buy it but DO NOT read about it is about all I have to say on the subject.

Arthea

While we still have time till new flashies, I'm 5 games away from 500, 3 or 4 positions are taken, looking for the best suggestions for 500th, the winner may get prize, if there is a winner!
no suggesting bad rats, please!

Divius

While we still have time till new flashies, I'm 5 games away from 500, 3 or 4 positions are taken, looking for the best suggestions for 500th, the winner may get prize, if there is a winner!
Dark Souls.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Gone Home is fantastic and is certainly one of the best games I played this year. It's also the game I'll remember the longest and the one I will regret not being able to go back to it blind like the first time.

the only thing i know about it is that you're a girl that comes home and nobody is there, and theres a shitload of 90s nostalgia all over the place, which bodes well since I'm 34 :p

The_Monk

Why are some games that were on active deals until January 2nd now back to its original price...?

Lost Planet 2 and Resident Evil 5 are some examples, no more discounts applied and RE5 was 4.99€. Are they resetting some games back to its original place since yesterday or something?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

Bad...

...Souls.

Waking up to Chivalry being on sale is the worst feeling in a while now.
Kidding.
Was hoping to make Brothers my first purchase of the sales, though. Guess I'll save some money at least.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
Why are some games that were on active deals until January 2nd now back to its original price...?

Lost Planet 2 and Resident Evil 5 are some examples, no more discounts applied and RE5 was 4.99€. Are they resetting some games back to its original place since yesterday or something?
Capcom's afraid they're losing money on discounts.

Rhaknar

yeah youre right, shame, I was thinking of picking up LP2 before the sale was over. Capcom gonna Capcom I guess

edit: Onimusha 3 is still 75% at least, yay?

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)

If you don't have Jamestown, get motherfucking Jamestown.

Jawmuncher

Pretty odd. Could mean capcom stuff will pop up on the next daily.

Kaleinc

Banned
Waking up to see that Brothers had lost to fucking Chivalry was like waking up and stepping on a giant horse turd at the side of your bed, only to then stumble into an active volcano, where your nightstand was supposed to be.

Goddamn unbelievable, i have zero faith in PC gamers now.

Glorious PC master race likes manly men in armor better than skinny brothers.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

Street Fighter aside, apparently Capcom has removed the discounts from all its GFWL games.

GraveHorizon

poop meter feature creep

Dark
Fall: Lost
Souls.

kurahador

I'm one of those who kinda disappointed with the story. But thinking about it, having to second guess everything that was revealed while playing it was a unique experience.

Also, the game has a great emoticons, badges & backgrounds. It's definitely one of those game that's worth leveling up to max. :p

The_Monk

You should get XCOM Enemy Unknown. It may not be a very celebratory 500th game but it's one that should keep you interested for quite some time, addicting, and you can spend many hours with it giving you the best value for your money. The other option would be Gone Home based on many feedback but this one I have yet to play.

pahamrick

You should get XCOM Enemy Unknown. It may not be a very celebratory 500th game but it's one that should keep you interested for quite some time, addicting, and you can spend many hours with it giving you the best value for your money. The other option would be Gone Home based on many feedback but this one I have yet to play.

Throw in Enemy Within as 501. Amazon currently has both in s combo pack for $19.99 too.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
A warning to anybody thinking of buying Injustice off Amazon. They're out of keys and they're promising to send them out within 4 hours.

They happily took my money though.

Assholes.

kurahador

Wolf Among Us---great visuals/music, great setting setting/characters/atmosphere, has an actual replayability than TWD & great story. And it's still in its 1st episode.

See this intro credits; http://youtu.be/4XReH6S6esQ

Arthea

Dark
Fall: Lost
Souls.

Thomas Was Alone.

If you don't have Jamestown, get motherfucking Jamestown.

Dark Souls.

Secret of the Magic Crystals.

Have all of those already

Bad...

...Souls.
If you gonna make it, I'll buy, I promise! (><)

Have on PS3, and played original, but it's good suggestion. I'll think about it

Wolf Among Us.

Not until it's Finnish and not really a fan of Telltale games.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

Binary Domain or Knock Knock

Ganzor

Anyone mind helping me get the Tomb raider deal off amazon? i can either paypal or trade for another game of around same value of steam :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom