• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't tried it since launch but the online lagged terribly & single player cutscenes were ultra quiet/compressed.

Single player gameplay was fine though.

I may wait for it to go on sale via Steam then because of having some card money, but thanks for the heads up.

Amazing SP history and local play, MP is awful with lag and region lock

This on the other hand doesn't sound so hot if it's still busted. I'm not sure how much multiplayer I'm really going to end up playing though.

chupon

Is there a list of just general good deals on games to look out for if they aren't on a daily/flash by the end of the sale? Anyone compiled that list yet?

Ezra2680

Are you sure that's the one?

zJiM0uA.jpg

yep

edit: beaten many times over

For those getting ACIII, get the deluxe Steam one for $14.99. It includes every piece of DLC and additional content for the game and (obviously) activates on Steam. Great deal.

Link

Miker

As someone who buys pretty much every Humble Bundle and has been around for Steam sales for the past five years, it's kind of weird seeing friends buy games like Braid, World of Goo, etc. on the community activity feed. It kinda makes me realize just how much time and attention I devote to all these sales, while for newcomers, Braid for $2 probably seems like the steal of a lifetime.

JakeD

if you are interested in 58 genesis games for 9 bucks....
this genesis pack is on sale for 4.95

it is NOT steam, however if you want the complete pack, you can buy this steam key, which is not included in the first pack. if you install pack 5 through steam, then install the rest, they will automatically install into the steam directory, and function through steam.

the game installation folder is entirely standalone and DRM free (even the ones purchased through steam)

GreekWolf

Playing through Tomb Raider at the moment, bought it a few months ago when it was $4.99 the first time.

It's pretty...I'm just not sure it's fun?

Stick with it until you get the pick axe (about an hour and half into the game)

I really wasn't feeling the game at all, although the production values were undeniably excellent. It just didn't seem very fun, until I received the pick axe. It opened up an entirely new section of the map and restored the amazing feeling of exploration of the older Tomb Raider games.

I'm thankful that I didn't quit, because it turned out to be one of my favorite games of the entire gen. I certainly didn't think that would happen over the first hour or two.

matmanx1

Am I the only one who wants Borderlands 2 GOTY to go on sale? At this point I've gotten pretty much everything else that I want for this year and that little nugget would serve my gaming needs well in to 2014.

Am I the only one who wants Borderlands 2 GOTY to go on sale? At this point I've gotten pretty much everything else that I want for this year and that little nugget would serve my gaming needs well in to 2014.

It's a daily right now? Although the deal was significantly better when it was 14.99 for the first few hours yesterday.

DukeBobby

It's on sale now. They jacked up the price for some reason, though.

I'd wait for a better deal.

Shepard

It wont go higher than 50%. They've made a mistake and offered it for 75% yesterday, but changed it back after a few minutes.
beaten.

Celegus

I can't believe I've waited this long to finally grab Rogue Legacy. This game is SO FUN. Way to throw a wrench into my GotY list!

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Sadly, I don't think Mirrormoon has a chance in hell of winning. It has the lowest potential discount and the highest potential price, which means it would take a miracle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom