• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anustart

Merry Christmas GAF! Sold another card :)

ModBot said:
Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Super Hexagon -- MB-0E93EE23257FBE3E - Taken by The-Bean

Echoplx

If one were to only join neogaf to sell steam games in the b/s/t thread from certain regions would that be bannable

For fucks sake, you are getting really salty over this dude cutting into your business, get over it.

It's especially hilarious coming from you given how you have behaved in the past when selling games.

Is there a limit on the number of single purchases that can be made consecutively? I added $50 worth of funds to my wallet and I'm buying multiple copies of Contagion, it's giving me this error when I check out now;

"There seems to have been an error initializing or updating your transaction. Please wait a minute and try again or contact support for assistance."

Poop. GabeN, y u do dis.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Is there a limit on the number of single purchases that can be made consecutively? I added $50 worth of funds to my wallet and I'm buying multiple copies of Contagion, it's giving me this error when I check out now;

"There seems to have been an error initializing or updating your transaction. Please wait a minute and try again or contact support for assistance."

Poop. GabeN, y u do dis.
Wait 30 mins after adding funds that happens sometimes.

denx

I come from the future where Christmas was two hours ago to wish you a Merry Christmas primitive people from the past.

Myshkin

Thanks to the people providing the info about buying Long Live the Queen direct from Hanako at 50% off and getting a Steam key to boot. I swallowed that line whole.

denx

yo I'm not that far ahead into the future yet guys :p

You should ask JaseC. He's like 20 hours or something into the future, so he's clearly our superior.

rrs

I bought LLTQ from the dev, 2 copies but I only got one product key. I sent off an email to the payment handlement to hopefully get another key for myself.

Eternia

Can someone help me? I bought Contagion and added it to my account (single purchase, my account).

I'm trying to buy a 4-pack now (5 of them, to be exact), but it won't let me check out. What's happening?

8vVqc4c.jpg

Help, I have X-Mas presents to give out D:
I believe this works? I remember JaseC talking about it in Steam threads.

1. Open up a browser with your account logged in.
  2. Open 2 tabs with the steam store up.
  3. In one of the tabs(tab 1) add any random game that can be gifted to your cart.
  4. Click purchase as gift in that tab(tab 1).
  5. In the other tab(tab 2) add the 4 pack you want and remove the filler game.
  6. Go back to the first tab(tab 1) and then click add to inventory and it will show a 4 pack to buy that will then go into your inventory.

EDIT: This is just for buying it on your own. A person who doesn't have the game will still have to redeem the 4-pack and be nice enough to give the other 3 back (as mentioned earlier).

Kadin

Just got back from a Christmas Eve family party, what's the current title everyone is voting for? I looked back around 6pm and it seems Sacrifice is what I saw, is that the majority vote right now?

denx

Just got back from a Christmas Eve family party, what's the current title everyone is voting for? I looked back around 6pm and it seems Sacrifice is what I saw, is that the majority vote right now?

I don't know what everyone else is voting for, but you can't really go wrong voting for any of those games. It's a very solid set of games for the community pick imo.

Wookieomg

I've been following the thread since the new community votes went up, and it seems to be pretty evenly split between all three contenders. All three games are good purchases, so pretty much whatever you would enjoy playing. I voted for Sacrifice myself.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Oh, I guess the Brazilian Credit Card Payment Method (to avoid International Purchase Taxes) doesn't work in the middle of the night on a national holiday?

Bummer. I hope I get my Pinball FX tables in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom