• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013: DIE HARDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

cicero

I expect the opposite to happen. People will start trying to sell like crazy beacause its going to expire.

This is what I expect as well. The sheep will panic sell and the market will be gutted, and then those that are trying to craft will spike the prices up and then they will drop down again, and so on. I hope to get my cards at mere cents even though I sold them at around $1. Even if they never do, who cares, selling them gave me free games.

Tizoc

Went with Castle of Illusion over Brothers and I think I made the right choice so far. Brothers will have to wait.

CoI is a great 2D platformer IMO and is a GotY contender for me. The team just 'got it' in terms of the 2D gameplay.

Arkanius

Holy shit guys
The Wolf Among Us is really good!

I got the first episode for free in Xbox Live (unfortunately, I understand why everyone says Telltale games are bad performing), and it's as good or even better than the Walking Dead

It's the gift that keeps on giving.

7fR7BgY.jpg

It's around 3-4 hours so maybe I can make it later today.

Colin.

Not sure if it's been posted, and not that it will matter to voter logic. But you can get Hacker Evolution + dlc and a lot more for $2+ from Indie Gala still. So don't vote for it.

Merry X-mas, GAF!

I finally bought something this sale on Steam: Penny Arcade Ep. 4. I bought on Amazon Aliens: Colonials Marines and will probably buy TWD:400 Days later today. I'm also buying Runner 2 the last day, so unless Deadly Premonition gets a daily/flash/community deal @ 75% off or there's some price glitch or a mind-blowing discount, I'm done!

Thanks to card money, I'll only spend 3.24$. God bless you, Gaben!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
morning guys, merry christmas or happy holidays to all

long live the queen cards are strange, they all seem to involve horrible ways to die o_O

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
no new deals on GMG today, thats a shame

Green Man Gaming ‏@GreenManGaming 26m

Best wishes to everyone! No new deals today, but here's a round-up of some of our fave current deals http://ow.ly/s2w6v #GMGdealsford

The_Monk

I've played quite a bit, never made it past the first boss.

I knew it, you just like to talk about games instead of playing. I bet your chosen class was Sorcerer because of your hype-spells to people. You haven't even unlocked one Steam Achievement, pffft.

Rhaknar

I knew it, you just like to talk about games instead of playing. I bet your chosen class was Sorcerer because of your hype-spells to people. You haven't even unlocked one Steam Achievement, pffft.

I finished it twice and I can confirm its amazing, does that count?

Im fucking sick, which means i should do more giveaways. Logic!

Witchfinder General

punched Wheelchair Mike
Demonicon is one of the best worst game I've played in a while. Holy fuck is it nuts. When a game upfront goes for a sister-incest plot and gives you a Mass Effect-style dialog wheel with the options "Flirt" and "Beef" you know you're playing something special.

Also, I managed to get a foil card from it and I am the first person to do so according to Steam. I put it up for $5. Is that too much? Too little?

Rhaknar

Demonicon is one of the best worst game I've played in a while. Holy fuck is it nuts. When a game upfront goes for a sister-incest plot and gives you a Mass Effect-style dialog wheel with the options "Flirt" and "Beef" you know you're playing something special.

Also, I managed to get a foil card from it and I am the first person to do so according to Steam. I put it up for $5. Is that too much? Too little?

am I a sick puppy for now wnting to play that game more :(

Anteater

... damn it's 26 bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom