• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT2| DIE HARD (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razorskin

----- ------
5ClehcP.png

GUYS WAIT FOR THE UPDATED PRICE

Levyne

Banned
Go to the product page to see the updated price.

Maybe Gone Home...that's it. Already have Dark Souls but haven't really played it..

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Lost Planet 3 75% off? Ok capcom Ill play your mediocre game :(

Unepic is really fun. I'm playing it with spanish voices and it's hilarious. I usually don't like RPGs. You can save and recover health any time. And even though it says Early Access, the single player mode is 100% complete.

I recommend The Cave for that price. It's far from flawless, but it's a fun light hearted adventure game, with some nifty ideas for how you can innovate in the genre.

Eusis

PLEAAAAAAAAAASE VOTE FOR SPELUNKY
Got Monaco and heard mixed things about Antichamber, so will do!

But I'll probably pass on actually getting it due to getting on PSN, and will probably skip on Brothers despite planning to buy it in the community vote earlier thanks to the game going on PS+ soon.

EDIT: Wait, I thought I saw Brothers amongst the flash deals. Either they swapped VERY fast or I mistook Bastion for it or something.

I voted on the Steam Android app. It was my 21st vote, which means I should have gotten a card. I went to Steam on my computer, and I didn't get a card. What gives?

Majukun

there was someone hoping for spelunky right?he'll get my vot e for the next offer,even though i already snatched the no drm copy from GOG a week ago

DmC and Brothers being free on PS plus in January has stayed my hand today unless DmC updates and it's like $5. Voted for Spelunky in community vote though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom