• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT2| DIE HARD (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

phaonaut

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Zeno Clash -- MB-1B6D82FF5D7DB9B2 - Taken by PhoenixDawn. 3 entrants total.
Killing Floor -- MB-9A9351B14F30CAE5 - Taken by Polishin8r. 3 entrants total.

t1388081998z1.png

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
lol "your credit card information has been declined" err I'm using my wallet money steam >_>

Raxus

I think I will grab a copy of Dark Souls to give away later.

Really guys, is Van Helsing any good? I like Diablo and it looks like a fun Diablo clone.

Nickle

Cool Facts: Game of War has been a hit since July 2013
I NEED Dark Souls at this price, but I have a crappy video card and don't know if I can run it smoothly enough, even at 800X600 resolution on low settings. Will my AMD Radeon HD 6450 run Dark Souls, even with the DSfix?

Gazoinks

As someone who likes a lot of roguelikes, is Sword of The Stars: The Pit any good? Also, is Lunnye Devitsy any good? I like exploration games.

Miker

Shit, all this talk about Cacpcom games going off sale makes me think I should buy Bionic Commando Rearmed and Wifearmed now instead of waiting until the last day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom