• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT2| DIE HARD (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Dickwraithing in Undead Burg intensifies]

Poor Dark Souls nooblets.

xzgnei5uul.gif

I'm really surprised there's not much hype for Wolf Among Us. I found the first episode I played at my friend's house a lot better than the Walking Dead's Season 1 first episode. The atmosphere and world is pretty great, I might have to look into those comics.

They have really killed it for me by trying to juggle it and three other games. I'm just going to wait until all the episodes are released to purchase it in full (got the first one).

Gazoinks

I love his positive attitude about it too. YES you are right you are so good! I come back!

It's welcome given how depressing that game can be, too. I just ended the game with everyone cold and hungry and my son sick. I got arrested for debt and my family got sent back to their home.

Gone Home get!

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Cook, Serve, Delicious is amazingly addicting. I'm getting the hang of it. The soda's still throw me off from time to time. I hit down when trying to upgrade the size. So glad I listened to gaf on this one.

tmarques

I just ended the game with everyone cold and hungry and my son sick. I got arrested for debt and my family got sent back to their home.

I didn't pay any attention to it when it was on sale, and now you're making me want to play it.

BTW, I'm addicted to Cook, Serve, Delicious! I thought it was going to get boring pretty fast but now I'm all "Just one more day" and "I'll stop as soon as I have enough to buy a dishwasher". I'm screwed.

The soda's still throw me off from time to time. I hit down when trying to upgrade the size.

Same here. I had to keep it out of my menu for a couple of days because it was stopping me from getting the 12 combos. Still not as bad as the pizza and its two screens of ingredients.

AcridMeat

Banned
Cook, Serve, Delicious is amazingly addicting. I'm getting the hang of it. The soda's still throw me off from time to time. I hit down when trying to upgrade the size. So glad I listened to gaf on this one.
I've had it running ever since I installed it this morning.

It's now 1:30pm. :(

Applesauce

Boom! Bitch-slapped!
Papers, Please is awesome. This one guy keeps trying to get past my checkpoint with a forged passport and I have to send him home, lol.

Game would have been great even without his antics but every time he stepped into the booth I knew I was gonna get a good laugh out of it.

Copons

The most baffling things are the soda upgrades!

WTF is a flavour booster (or whatever)?? Oh, you Americans. :D

liezryou

Fck regret is now washing over me. Anyone wouldn't happen to have picked up a spare copy they would sell/trade to me?

tmarques

Just realized that I've gathered more PC games in six months that I ever had on all my consoles in fifteen years

And spent a fraction of the money.

The plan was getting a PS4 and a WiiU once I was through with my PS3/360 backlog, but I'm seriously considering sticking to PC this generation.

ICKE

Banned
I'm still hoping to see Brothers : A tale of two sons, Long live the queen and maybe Drakensang RoT with 75% off.

And fighting games pretty please. Skullgirls and Injustice (I own all the others hehe). It's been a decent sale so far though.

Grief.exe

And spent a fraction of the money.

The plan was getting a PS4 and a WiiU once I was through with my PS3/360 backlog, but I'm seriously considering sticking to PC this generation.

Next-gen consoles won't even have enough compelling games until 2015/2016 anyways. By that point there will probably be a revision and price drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom