• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT2| DIE HARD (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

akira28

I got a DOTA thingie and sold it for $0.44. It's something.

boooo. I was collecting cards to craft like a SteamCape or soemthing so I could sell it for 20 bucks or something, but then it dawned on me, the odds of crafting crappy first tier loot was much greater. :\

RS4-

10.19 for KOF

lol, Wolf Among Us is a flash vote, and wasn't Gone Home cheaper on steam like...last month?

Dambrosi

Banned
Ah, just got back from Xmas dinner with my Mum. Family responsibilities: complete.

So, how many threads will we have chewed through before the sale is over?

inm8num2

So owners of Deus Ex:HR + Missing Link ordinarily can pay $5 to upgrade to the director's cut.

It'd be great if that were cut down to $1.25, but alas some things aren't meant to be.

legacyzero

Banned
yukon.jpg

Eusis

Vote for gone home or die.
I think it was actually $5 a few days ago on Humble store, that's the biggest reason I'm hesitating.

Then again Papers Please on sale for that much both a few days ago and on the Humble store, and Wolf Among Us is far from complete, so eh.

Derrick01

Banned
Some games on there that I'm not sure if I want to buy yet. Maybe if the real discounts are good enough.

Also I voted for wolf among us. I may actually buy that too.

edit: That europa deal is kinda bad. I got it for $10 from Amazon a few days ago.

Voted for Papers, Please but I will be pleased with any of the titles winning this time around. A bit less so for Gone Home since I already own it of course.

Mugatu

Hmm, do I want Trials or not?

I sucked at the last game so it was a waste since I was locked out of most of the tracks/bikes since I couldn't progress far enough.

I don't see anything I want.

If all else fails, I'll try getting Fear 2 since it's pretty cheap. I always wanted to try a game in the Fear series.

RuinKaos

Random not quite steam related question.

For those games that require a program to do gamepad to keyboard mappings (binding of Isaac for example) what does everyone prefer?

JoyToKey
Xpadder 5.3 (free)
Xpadder (licensed)
PGP (licensed)

So far, I've had the least trouble with PGP, but as my trial winds down, I'm looking for input before I drop the money on a license. Any input?

I use Xpadder (licensed) and have not had a game that it did not work on. It also has a cool feature to auto load a profile when you start a specific game. I have a blank profile the program loads when i start click on steam so it doesn't load anything when i am using a game with native controller support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom