• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT2| DIE HARD (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
Deus Ex: DC worth 5 bucks?
Is it worth five bucks... It's still worth fullprice. So, yeah.
Amazing game.
...if you should purchase it is a different story. Don't blame me if the bank gives you a call. :/

PaulLFC

Buying DLC for games that have lots of it is an absolute chore. Thought I'd pick up the last few bits of Dungeon Defenders DLC while it's so cheap - but having an "add to cart" button next to each DLC in the list would make far too much sense, so instead I have to click on each DLC, click add, get redirected to the shopping cart, click back, click back again, click on the next DLC, click add... etc etc etc. Why on earth this hasn't been simplified given how long DLC has been on Steam for I don't know.

chronomac

Anyone else having trouble accessing the community pages, like Badges and Inventory? Can't get mine to load. I have 2 items and no idea what they are.

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
I still have yet to buy anything for myself. I guess that's more to spend on others, but damn, am I not feeling the sale this year.

Thorgal

Merry christmas steam Gaf !

merry-christmas-red-green.gif

graywolf323

disappointed that Gone Home is only seeing a 66% off discount when it's been 75% off elsewhere recently

still voted for it though

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
They need to stop with the Kingdoms Rise sale shit. By all accounts the game barely even functions and it's been featured in sales multiple times. Hope most people check the forums for the game and aren't fooled by pretty screenshots.

Xanathus

Ugh, I'm getting disgusted at the large number of early access games being heavily discounted and featured as flash/daily deals. It seems to me like the devs are just getting money without being responsible for a broken or buggy product and without even having a deadline for finishing the game. Valve is just as bad for encouraging this, probably because they're running low on games that people haven't already bought so selling unfinished games is the only way they can keep their sales and profits up to their previous years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom