• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT2| DIE HARD (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeliard

Steam is really taunting me with this lack of Spelunky. :(

And I know it had a big sale back in November, which I stupidly missed.

But now it's probably not going to show up until the very last day of sales, just to ruffle my feathers.

hohoXD123

Well, no one guessed it so here it is. If it doesn't win in the community votes then at least one person won't be pissed off.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Gone Home -- MB-DB4D6FB1CA7B3E79

t1388005541z1.png

Good luck people and merry christmas!

Annnnnnnd... *reload*

Seems like some decent sales but nothing for me. Nice to see Endless Space but I already have it and apparently Disharmony is straight-up broken. DX:HR Director's Cut is the same price I'd normally be able to buy it for since I own everything, and that apparently is ALSO somewhat broken, since apparently it's based on the original codebase and not the patched one (what the hell Eidos?!). Skyrim expansions are still too expensive. Everything else I either own or don't care about (unless Payday 2 is somehow amazing in single-player, which I highly doubt). My computer will be especially happy if I don't buy Trials Evolution, since I would probably break it in twelve seconds due to frustration.

Oh well. Merry Christmas!

cicero

THESE are the big deals Valve chooses to feature on Christmas Day??? How disappointing. Without GMG/Amazon/Gamersgate these modern Steam sales would be fairly lackluster.

marrec

Banned
So endless space is a pretty good 4X ya? I've been really big on Gal Civ II recently.

Also, man I really wanted a bigger discount on Europa Universalis.

akira28

Yeah, I lucked out and got an uncommon Warframe drop on Day 1 of the sale (thanks to saved up snowglobes from prior badges that magically appeared on Day 1), and I was able to unload it for ~ $3

I'm learning so much about the stock market by trading and collecting these things.

Mairu

Well, no one guessed it so here it is. If it doesn't win in the community votes then at least one person won't be pissed off.

Good luck people and merry christmas!

Thanks for the giveaway. Gone Home likely might make it as a flash sale at some point though even if it doesn't win the vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom