• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT2| DIE HARD (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

maty

THESE are the big deals Valve chooses to feature on Christmas Day??? How disappointing. Without GMG/Amazon/Gamersgate these modern Steam sales would be fairly lackluster.

Totally, I've bought only 3 games from this sale, none of those were dailies, but flash deals.

I´m tired of these sales always featuring the Skyrim, Borderlands and the usual suspects. :/

Mogwai

Dang it. Skyrim got discounted again and still no Fallout.

I want to see that New Vegas Ultimate Edition discounted more than 40% :/

Y'all pc gamers are crazy, 10$ is too much for a legit fighting game!?

I should upgrade, my gpu and cpu were mid tier 3 years ago when I built my pc, I wanna get back in the game.

Guri

For the FM fans out there, the last one I played was FM 2008 or 2009. Is the new one good enough for the equivalent of US$ 15? (35 brazilian reais)

They need to stop with the Kingdoms Rise sale shit. By all accounts the game barely even functions and it's been featured in sales multiple times. Hope most people check the forums for the game and aren't fooled by pretty screenshots.

I was thinking earlier that this may be the reason Cart Life never comes up even though it was initially well received.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Dang it. Skyrim got discounted again and still no Fallout.

I want to see that New Vegas Ultimate Edition discounted more than 40% :/

It should come. I don't think I've seen any of the last few sales not have F3 or NV at the 5 dollar price point, or 10 for the ultimate edition.

RuinKaos

Ugh, I'm getting disgusted at the large number of early access games being heavily discounted and featured as flash/daily deals. It seems to me like the devs are just getting money without being responsible for a broken or buggy product and without even having a deadline for finishing the game. Valve is just as bad for encouraging this, probably because they're running low on games that people haven't already bought so selling unfinished games is the only way they can keep their sales and profits up to their previous years.

Unlike those retail releases from big publishers that never have any bugs and are never broken.

Oh wait that's not right.

Eanan

For the FM fans out there, the last one I played was FM 2008 or 2009. Is the new one good enough for the equivalent of US$ 15? (35 brazilian reais)
Yeah its got a new simple mode like the early years or the really in depth regular mode. Well worth your money. Its the biggest time sink in gaming history. Nothing comes close. You will have racked up 100 hours before you know it. Buy if your a big football fan.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Y'all pc gamers are crazy, 10$ is too much for a legit fighting game!?

I should upgrade, my gpu and cpu were mid tier 3 years ago when I built my pc, I wanna get back in the game.

It has to be like sub $7.50 for most people to jump in blindly. If they are interested in the game, sure, $10~ is a great price, but it's hard to convince the deal hunters at that price point. 75% off would have done the trick.

My dear fellow GAFers, please, please PLEASE vote for Papers, Please for great justice!
for the sake of very generous lovely fellow GAFer Accent's wallet!

chronomac

Voted for Papers, Please. I really need to get that and if it wins I definitely will. After that I'll just wait for Brothers to drop in a Daily or Flash and I think I'll be set.

Damn Skyrim Legendary Edition being $20 still.

Probably gonna finally get it anyway for the double dip (all the DLC would be single-dip).

There hasn't been a good Civ V Brave New World deal yet (anywhere, GMG or wherever) has there?

Guri

My dear fellow GAFers, please, please PLEASE vote for Papers, Please for great justice!
for the sake of very generous lovely fellow GAFer Accent's wallet!

Done! it's a great game! I loved Gone Home too, but it's well known and I think Papers, Please also deserve recognition!

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Voted for Gone Home over Papers, Please. Bigger discount wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom