• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT2| DIE HARD (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

oipic

Enhanced Steam will soon be doing this < funky feature >

Just another delightful little touch (among very many) that, alone, seems so simple ('why didn't Valve think of that?'), but in conjunction with the value-added bits and bobs all over the site, make Enhanced Steam so bloody useful.

I know (well, I hope!) you hear this a lot, but thanks again, jshack - keep up the great work, mate.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
FUCK, this is like my dream community vote. I own all three, but all three are fantastic horror-esque games with surreal elements.

Deadly Premonition should win, but you all know that Dream and Master Reboot are great.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
I'm so mad at Chivalry right now.

I feel like a Brothers sale is a distant memory in the falling sunset.

It will never be mine.

Currently, there isn't a way to distinguish an "Early Access" game from a "Non-Early Access" game in Steam in an at-a-glance fashion. For example, during the sale, if something goes on sale that is early access, you have to mouse over the object, wait for the popup, and read the "Genre" tag. Or you can click on the game and read it's app page. In search results, Early Access games are mixed in with non-Early Access games, etc.

This way, there is a consistent way of seeing these, similar to what Valve already does for DLC (which has a purple banner).

Oh I see, thanks.

I just find it weird for people to ignore Early Access entirely.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Gunslinger/Blood Dragon for 8.50 is real tempting. I've been hoping for Blood Dragon for $5 but I've heard good things about Gunslinger too.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
-rimshot-

Final boss is meh, but I thought the ending made up for it.

It's not so bad in House of the Dead mode. But trying to think of words for the writing segment is pretty hard to do while avoiding fire.

Man, GalCiv2 at that price is so tempting. Shame that every single time I tried a space 4x, couldn't get into it.

And go go Deadly Premonition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom