• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT2| DIE HARD (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guri

Yeah its got a new simple mode like the early years or the really in depth regular mode. Well worth your money. Its the biggest time sink in gaming history. Nothing comes close. You will have racked up 100 hours before you know it. Buy if your a big football fan.

Is the new mode (not the classic one) fun? Also, it can still be modded with new teams and leagues not present on the vanilla game?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
people shitting on todays deals cant enter my raffle, bunch of haters! :(

Atruvius

As far as I know, performance is still shitty. Framerate drops all over the place regardless of graphics settings. Ubi isn't working on a fix.
Framerate usually picks up when you go to start menu. Just press start everytime framerate plummets and the game is totally playable.

I thought they fixed XIII's netcode on steam?
Fixed KOF netcode is still SFIV tier at best. It's not BlazBlue, P4A, Skullgirls or TTT2 tier from what I've read. I'm probably gonna buy it, but I can idle on it for now. Such is the fate of average netcode fighters.

That reminds me... Gabe needs to put Skullgirls on sale. They can't be outdone by GMG.

Does anyone know if dx:hr dc runs on mac? On other websites selling the key, it says it has steamworks, but steam only shows the pc icon.

dream

Dumbest question ever (especially since the instructions say "paste the entire line"), but it's Christmas, so I'm hoping you'll let it slide.

When entering a ModBot raffle, do you include the name of the game in your PM? Or just the serial number that it generates?

Eanan

Is the new mode (not the classic one) fun? Also, it can still be modded with new teams and leagues not present on the vanilla game?
Yep you can I'd imagine as with 2013 you could but not 100% sure. See no reason why as its just a database.

Dumbest question ever (especially since the instructions say "paste the entire line"), but it's Christmas, so I'm hoping you'll let it slide.

When entering a ModBot raffle, do you include the name of the game in your PM? Or just the serial number that it generates?

I think it doesn't matter if you post the whole line or just the code.

yoshizzle

Either way works fine.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AR05D5A/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Fable the lost chapters steam key for $1 back in stock by the way for those interested.
Thanks for the heads-up! Can't let it pass for that price. :)
What's this about the bank?
It's a lame joke.
It's already late here, so forgive me. :p
I do love Human Revolution, though. Wandered around Detroit for hours, incredible atmosphere. One of my favorite games ever.
Sneaking around, hacking computers and finding Robocop references was fun as well.

Cyrano

Wasn't it on sale during the holidays (as part of Civ 5 being on sale) or was that during the Autumn sale?
It was on sale during the Autumn Sale for $13.49. I got it for $20. Mods make the game and DLC totally worth it.
YD8YQXb.jpg

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
people shitting on todays deals cant enter my raffle, bunch of haters! :(

I love today's deals. Every single daily deal is worth playing if you're even remotely interested in the genre it provides, the flash deals include the game that was requested/predicted most in the first thread, and all three community choice votes are incredible.

Wait, you mean the person who started the raffle can't pick the winner?

Everything I said is true. The only legitimate complaint is "I've already bought/seen all of these deals" and they just need to realize most people frequently go many more than 8 hours without checking Steam

Work both ways.

Modsushi

I only ever played L4D2 on my Xbox, which has since broken. Really happy to see it go free. Reaffirmed my love for Steam.

Also, gotta vote Papers, Please

hohoXD123

Reposting time
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Gone Home -- MB-DB4D6FB1CA7B3E79

t1388005541z1.png

Pretty happy L4D2 is free today.

Also please vote for Papers Please, it's probably the last chance I'll have to pick it up anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom