• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT2| DIE HARD (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezalc

Origin only.

You are thinking of Hot Pursuit fellow GAFfer.

No you didn't.

Apart from Crysis 2, EA hasn't released anything on Steam from early 2011 onward.

edit: yeah, you most likely saw Hot Pursuit on sale.

This saddens me greatly. The game is so much fun, I just played the ps3 version at a friends house and I am really considering getting it despite it being on Origin.

denx

Since everyone is talking about Cook Serve Delicious and I got the game gifted by a kind gaffer, I take it as a sign that I should be playing the game ASAP.

Terra_Ex

Thanks to Dust Golem for Outlast, been wanting to play that for a while. Time to give away some stuff myself, enjoy:

Whoever wins Two Worlds 2, PM me and I'll give you the key for the expansion DLC. Blackwell Deception should work, but I can't guarantee it.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 41 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can entry for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Electronic Super Joy -- MB-0C0E599341785DAA - Taken by AsylumX. 10 entrants total.
Worms Armageddon -- MB-520EB3F386A6E5FC - Taken by Majukun. 11 entrants total.
Shattered Haven -- MB-2489C87FDCA3D740 - Taken by Solbringer. 2 entrants total.
A.R.E.S. Extinction Agenda -- MB-A2218AF2B6E41BB3 - Taken by emiranda061288. 5 entrants total.
Skyward Collapse -- MB-2CAED45A6C523AA9 - Taken by Eternia. 2 entrants total.
Blackwell Deception -- MB-D32D7E33F39CD018 - Taken by Jables Swan. 6 entrants total.
Geneforge Saga -- MB-6CB53DBF3A504610 - Taken by UnObtainium17. 2 entrants total.
Metro 2033, Risen, and Sacred Citadel Steam Key -- MB-BE668C7E9357002D - Taken by KenOD. 12 entrants total.
Overlord and Overlord Raising Hell -- MB-7EC4D44E5D41CF37 - Taken by Oublieux. 11 entrants total.
Cognition Ep1 -- MB-21AE481482E8641C - Taken by arts&crafts. 3 entrants total.
Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 Uprising Steam Key -- MB-FD2DC2895CFB7CE1 - Taken by freakk5. 4 entrants total.
Crusader Kings II -- MB-33DE2CC98D9753D5 - Taken by MTMBStudios. 17 entrants total.
Satazius -- MB-19BA611C83BFE9E8 - Taken by Cth. 3 entrants total.
Zeno Clash -- MB-54EB1FCBDE820554 - Taken by Honey Bunny. 2 entrants total.
Hacker Evolution Duality #2 -- MB-8FE029252FFC5463 - Taken by trailmix16. 1 entrants total.
Sid Meier's Civilization V -- MB-9C45049FA8B9FF22 - Taken by Pestilence11. 27 entrants total.
Death to Spies Gold -- MB-DCFE837961166109 - Taken by Im a Manatee. 3 entrants total.
Doc Clock The Toasted Sandwich of Time -- MB-3D7A3F132B927FA9 - Taken by Mikurden
Sanctum -- MB-C5B2D6415147A2C5 - Taken by denx. 4 entrants total.
Killing Floor -- MB-D5471516DB3B935B - Taken by Grimm Fandango. 8 entrants total.
Cognition Ep2 -- MB-19CC37AF5198F337 - Taken by nexen. 3 entrants total.
Commandos 3: Destination Berlin -- MB-9A316C8B2D29DD08 - Taken by emiranda061288. 2 entrants total.
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet -- MB-C83B36E995A7A9B9 - Taken by EmmanuelMunoz. 15 entrants total.
Hacker Evolution Duality -- MB-4278DFAF34412EA9 - Taken by Kuroyume
Snuggle Truck -- MB-EC4EA867E6CDFB34 - Taken by unknownstranger. 3 entrants total.
Garry's Mod -- MB-59C1FB3D46386400 - Taken by Umi88. 14 entrants total.
And Yet It Moves -- MB-2E3C31AAAA7A8642 - Taken by Lain. 1 entrants total.
Guardians of Graxia & Map Pack DLC -- MB-E50A596612161DBE - Taken by SSPssp
Fairy Bloom Freesia -- MB-0C2FC90C82D37186 - Taken by Frank the Great. 1 entrants total.
Overlord 2 -- MB-B748424062F6146B - Taken by pahamrick. 15 entrants total.
Ether Vapor Remaster -- MB-7044B93485334AEE - Taken by Ezalc. 4 entrants total.
Dear Esther -- MB-4E69B06B68E86282 - Taken by gnomed. 6 entrants total.
Adventures of Shuggy -- MB-B91878413585BCFE - Taken by Volotaire
The Showdown Effect- -- MB-98B1F6E2E077427F - Taken by Uga. 3 entrants total.
Primordia -- MB-26A4E7C9AE0450B7 - Taken by maneil99. 14 entrants total.
Spelunky -- MB-6F780D6B3AE40C47 - Taken by jmizzal. 76 entrants total.
Two Worlds II -- MB-1D9B92EBD57619E0 - Taken by Atraveller. 17 entrants total.
Greed Corp -- MB-6464C2AF97E1BA3D - Taken by darkchewie
Cave Story Plus -- MB-22AFAA977DA12C40 - Taken by not psycho. 15 entrants total.
Men of War: Red Tide -- MB-8878A1D7402A0B5C - Taken by Mikurden
A Valley Without Wind 1 and 2 -- MB-01A2553C155DD47C - Taken by Rand6. 7 entrants total.

t1388127270z1.png

Carm

Man, Typing of the Dead's last boss fight is pretty shitty. :/

I'm way late responding, to many posts in this damn thread. I was very disappointed in what they did for that last boss. You don't introduce a change like that at the last moment. Really dumb idea, was also annoyed they started adding numbers occasionally towards the end as well.

So I voted for Dream. Dusk Golem or anyone else who has played it can you give me an idea of how much of it is actually playable at this point versus how much more seems to be coming? It was one of the first games I voted for on Greenlight and I'm pretty interested to see how it turns out.

Valkrai

Nice. My favorite COD game, along with 2.

I know people like to hate on COD now, and I don't much care for it anymore either, but Modern Warfare was pretty damn great for its time.

Still why most modern FPS games try to emulate it. That and WaW are great.

Sianos

Thanks to Dust Golem for Outlast, been wanting to play that for a while. Time to give away some stuff myself, enjoy:

Whoever wins Two Worlds 2, PM me and I'll give you the key for the expansion DLC. Blackwell Deception should work, but I can't guarantee it.

Wow, what an amazing giveaway!

I entered for Ether Vapor Remaster, glad to see some shmup love in there.

Damn what a giveaway!

dani_dc

Nice. My favorite COD game, along with 2.

I know people like to hate on COD now, and I don't much care for it anymore either, but Modern Warfare was pretty damn great for its time.

I played it for the first time a few months ago (had already finished MW2 and was half way through Black Ops), and it was still a really fun experience.

A shame that latter games focused on the worst parts of MW,

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Are all three Brothers in Arms games worth getting? They're pretty cheap on GMG.

How cheap? Not seeing it on their site.

The first BiA was great. I never played the second. And the third didn't really catch my interest. It was decent.

denx

is galacic civilization 2 any good?what kind of game is?

It is Civilization... IN SPACE.

From what I've read, it's apparently the best space 4x strategy game since Alpha Centauri and Master of Orion 2, so if you're into Civ you should totally get it.

Nice giveaway man. Was tempted to get Spleunky but I have it on PS3.

alstein

is galacic civilization 2 any good?what kind of game is?

It's a 4X TBS game. It was really good for its time, the AI is still very good, but the game is a bit dated.

I'd say it's better than Civ V. Sequel comes out late next year.

At $5 it's a solid recommend, and if you like it once you get past the UI issues, you'll probably like GalCiv3 more and be looking forward to it.

Majukun

It is Civilization... IN SPACE.

From what I've read, it's apparently the best space 4x strategy game since Alpha Centauri and Master of Orion 2, so if you're into Civ you should totally get it.
It's a 4X TBS game. It was really good for its time, the AI is still very good, but the game is a bit dated.

I'd say it's better than Civ V. Sequel comes out late next year.

At $5 it's a solid recommend, and if you like it once you get past the UI issues, you'll probably like GalCiv3 more and be looking forward to it.
yes it's good. it's a 4x strategy game though so it's going to seem very overwhelming at the start. It's not something you'll pick up within an hour or anything, but it's very rewarding if you do learn to play.
Agree with everyone! Closest to Master of Orion 2 for me!

got civ V a couple weeks ago and loved,even though it is a bit limited in certain parts,especially the AI.
guess i gotta buy this game then,thanks for the replies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom