• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT2| DIE HARD (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eusis

Guys, vote Kinectic Void. Let's get that savings of ABSOLUTELY NOTHING (until they adjust one of the prices anyway.)

Anteater

Sounds like it's time to actually start PLAYING your games.

illd11x5mmmtev0yf6.gif

mrgone

For anyone who's planning to vote Strike Suit Zero - it's on sale on Amazon.com for $5 right now. Just buy it there and vote for something that hasn't been on sale a hundred times already :)

Eusis

Im starting to feel the voting system is rigged agaisnt me:(
It's what happens when you mix extremely popular or extremely cheap games with stuff that those of us here actually want.

Though sometimes you get situations like Deadly Premonition where "cheapest" wasn't by much and Deadly Premonition seemed to have that cult popularity angle to rope in votes. To no success somehow.
Winner right here.
Usually it's changed by now too. I guess this time all you get is a stuck up middle finger if it wins.

Eusis

I... think so? Quite a few have, though seemingly half of them are on sale for the same price from another site anyway, some of us just got Kentucky Route Zero on Amazon knowing Super Hexagon was going to win despite it taking the award being kind of BS, and the other game in that same vote, Long Live the Queen, was ALSO selling for the promised price from the developer directly, may still be on sale actually.

EDIT: Nope, that one's going to need to be a flash now.
The hare never stood a chance afterall.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
back from the doctors office, what did I miss?

oh damn those are some bad flash deals (except the warhammer stuff, love those), and Dream won, really? ok then

I remember voting to greenlight Dream, yet I can't remember what it was.

And I just bought five games in about 10 minutes, such as Spelunky and that duo pack with Blood Dragon and Gunslinger. Now the wait till I can download and play them. :(

Caerith

Usually it's changed by now too. I guess this time all you get is a stuck up middle finger if it wins.
What likely happened is that Valve sent them the questionnaire asking "What do you want your discount to be?" and they said "-66%" and then the next question was "What do you want your discount to be if you get chosen for a daily/flash/community choice?" and they said "-66%" and nobody at Valve actually read that stuff because they'd rather work on Counter-Strike: Condition Two and, thus, here we are.

Lain

Probably already been mentioned (still catching up with the thread), but I just received a notification from isthereanydeal about Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive and Expeditions: Conquistador being both 75% off on GMG (1.24€ and 4.99€ respectively, which turns into 1€ and 4€ respectively using the 20% off coupon).

I watched the Dream trailer again.

Why the hell was this on my wishlist?

I watched it again. Why the hell wasn't it on mine?

Love me some good ol' exploration games. Still hoping for that Proteus sale too... I'll just buy it on the last day if it doesn't get a deeper discount.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom