• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT2| DIE HARD (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
*Wakes up early to buy Deadly Premonition since it clearly should win the community vote"

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS, This is worse than when Kentucky Route Zero lost to Dragon's Lair during this years summer sale.

I'm so upset right now, was so looking forward to getting Deadly Premonition for $10.

it will probably be a daily, or at the very least a flash deal...like Brothers....right guys? right? :(

kris.

Banned
d'you guys think Skyrim DLC will go down any farther? i'd really rather not pay more for Dragonborn than i did with the actual game.

Garcia

DAMMNITTT you guys are soo close on making me buy dark souls, IF I SEE 1 MORE GOOD ARGUMENT WHY ITS FUN I AM SOO BUYING THIS GAME

Do it. And by all means don't play it offline on your first run. It's really important to be constantly online.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
d'you guys think Skyrim DLC will go down any farther? i'd really rather not pay more for Dragonborn than i did with the actual game.

it was already a daily AND a flash deal. so unless its a community vote and it wins, no.

RS4-

What should I be voting for? Void or Marines? Both look interesting, sort of leaning towards the latter though.

Purchased Dark Souls on PS3 when it came out, played until the area where you get poisoned by some flying creatures, not sure how far is that in the game, should I get the PC version?

Colin.

for Prey? most likely if I can paypal

I've took note of you as well. So that I know who to contact, once I start getting other buyers.

Any thoughts on Insurgency? Based on the store page, it seems like a decent shooter. Pretty reasonable price for a 4-pack too

Adry9

WinterSale_Day8.jpg

So Steam, where's my 75% discount on Gone Home?

JakeD

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Penny Arcade Adventures Precipice of Darkness Episode One -- MB-070E7D2BCD8F9EF2 - Taken by wetflame

hi

Dammit I woke up to find Deadly Premonition was not a flash sale. Gaben has failed me.

I am surprised Dream was picked. I am all for interactive games and all, but does anyone really want an alpha version of one of these types of games? I rather have a complete game...

Divius

Guacamelee! is pretty sweet minus some annoying platforming sections here and there. Approaching the final boss (I assume) and I've put ~5-6 hours into it. Really glad I picked it up.

Wow! Having added it on my wishlist a few days ago not expecting any deep discount and boom... Rise of Flight: Channel Battles Edition on a Flash Sale! Awesome!

Raxus

Both Steam Marines and Kinetic Void look interesting enough to select for the next flash sale. I might end up buying both regardless.

Well might as well pick up Kinect Void now because even if it won the vote it would get an increased discount of a whopping 0%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom