• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT2| DIE HARD (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Monk

Just a friendly reminder - if you have the game Costume Quest, you can launch it today to get the "Tisn't the Season" achievement. :)

I finished that game in Offline mode then when I went back Online my Achievements messed up and did not unlock aside from one or two from the very ending. Not that it matters but it's strange.

its ironic that I have trouble spending 9euros on State of Decay yet I keep doing these giveaways. As my friend Denzel likes to say:

Denzel-Washington-Boom-Gif.gif

Well done!

belushy

Banned
I just read the Skyrim reviews on Steam. Apparently someone spent 2,875.1 hours with the game.

What. The. Fuck.

Jeez. Yeah I saw my first ever 1000+ hour play yesterday when I was looking at RPG Maker VX Ace's reviews. Not really that surprised for that many hours to be put into a game maker though; but in an actual game? The highest amount of hours I've put into a game so far is 80+ in Civ 5.

~Kinggi~

Banned
everyone seems to be enjoying santa gabes gift. least everyone outside this thread.

And buy Endless Space ya bums its pretty good if you like chill addicting space shit with depth.

Zeliard

Honestly wouldn't surprise me if that were close to that person's actual time played for Skyrim. People get into games like that in a major way.

ChaoticEko

Neo Member
Jeez. Yeah I saw my first ever 1000+ hour play yesterday when I was looking at RPG Maker VX Ace's reviews. Not really that surprised for that many hours to be put into a game maker though; but in an actual game? The highest amount of hours I've put into a game so far is 80+ in Civ 5.

Want your mind blown? Go to Bad Rats store page. Look at the most helpful review.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Honestly wouldn't surprise me if that were close to that person's actual time played for Skyrim. People get into games like that in a major way.

Who knows, they might have thought that the Radiant quests actually have an end, and tried to 100% it.

_hekk05

Banned

Heh. I've got close to 400 on Dota 2 and 300 on NS2

Also dammit valve i just bought the valve complete pack and you give me free l4d2

Well this steam sale has been good fun. Already bought 5 games(this is probably not a lot) plus that RPG Maker that was on sale.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
hmm timer is over and modbot aint doing the usual corssing games off thing and saying who won... did I fuck up? :/

KurtAngle2

Neo Member
Just finished XCOM Declassified (paid 4-5 keys for it) and I can't really say I didn't appreciate it...could have added more skills but I can't understand why they hated it so much

BONERIFFIC!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Deus Ex Human Revolution Director's cut -- MB-B7EC9015EA57EEB4 - Taken by woo and indeed hoo. 19 entrants total.

t1387998073z1.png

Grief.exe

hmm timer is over and modbot aint doing the usual corssing games off thing and saying who won... did I fuck up? :/

Modbot has to go through each list individually, find a winner, and then check if the winner is eligible.

Sometimes it takes a couple minutes.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I just won System Shock 2 from Rhaknar. Thanks a lot man, can't wait to give the game a spin. I seriously have so many games to play right now lol.

Piano

Banned
Kingdoms Rise looks sort of interesting...but I can't figure out if that's just because I want Dark Souls II

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Check the post on the previous page.

ah ha! oh it even shows how many people participated for ech game... man that modbot shit is fucking amazing im sorry, maybe im impressed with little, but damn. nice work Stump

derExperte

I've only been gone for a day and the new thread already has so many pages I almost didn't notice it's new. Did anything crazy happen? Price mistakes? Mindboggling deals?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom