• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT2| DIE HARD (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kifimbo

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Burnout Paradise The Ultimate Box -- MB-A1552406560AEC86 - Taken by NSQuote

Have a nice day everyone.

Eusis

Wow, the prices for Kinectic Vpoid NEVER changed. 20% of the community still voted for it too, so we have at least 20% that don't think, are out to troll, or have hand/eye coordination right out of Surgeon Simulator 2013.
you obviously like oreos
Seems like one of the better YOLO foods.

Sianos

Wow, the prices for Kinectic Vpoid NEVER changed. 20% of the community still voted for it too, so we have at least 20% that don't think, are out to troll, or have hand/eye coordination right out of Surgeon Simulator 2013.

The same thing happened to Pacman CE DX+, a shame since I might've picked it up for $5.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
detective gaf, can you find out if the Red Faction Complete pack on GMG is seperate keys please?

Tesseract

Banned
wbv2zMm.jpg

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
This new feature is working well in testing. Will definitely be available in the next version of Enhanced Steam:

qZC4FLu.png

KuroNeeko

No idea if this helps in any way, but the menus only work with the D-pad.
Yup. This is a game that's to be played slowly and with caution. I love that.

Played about two hours today. Liking it so far, better then what i've played from it a year ago.

But it's got to wait, since Zelda finally arrived in the mail, after two months of waiting.
Weird thing. Thirty euro's for a 3DS game sounds like a bargain, ten for a PC game on the other hand... Heh.

Wow!

That was it!

The controller worked fine, I just couldn't use the left analog stick on the main menu, title screen, or character creation screen.

Thanks!:D

Eusis

I'm pretty sure it's back at $6.69 at this point, but during the flash sale Pacman was $4.99 on Amazon (with Steam redemption) as I tried in vain to tell everyone interested in it.
A lot of sales were like that. As exasperated as many of us got over Super Hexagon going for $.30 down from $.40 then $.69 and winning just because it was cheapest it wasn't like there weren't other places selling the other two games at their lowers price at that same moment anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom