• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT2| DIE HARD (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derrick01

Banned
There should be a rule that if you're a relatively new $60 game and you're only willing to go to a 25% discount you're told to fuck off and a different game is chosen for the daily deal.

As for what I'm buying I guess I'll buy Morrowind goty at that price. I doubt I'll take the time to properly mod it though.

waby

I haven't played TWD when it was released but boy that is my best purchase on steam. I can't wait when season 2 to be finished.

Mairu

There should be a rule that if you're a relatively new $60 game and you're only willing to go to a 25% discount you're told to fuck off and a different game is chosen for the daily deal.

As for what I'm buying I guess I'll buy Morrowind goty at that price. I doubt I'll take the time to properly mod it though.

I support this rule

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
son of a bitch, Ass Creed 3 isnt part of the AC4 sale as a "franchise", its still 50%. Fuck you Ubisoft (yes I know it sucks, but I want it)

Anyone else think the flash sales have been better than the dailies this year? Granted, I already have like Dark Souls and some of the other big games, but the only things I've bought this year have been flash sales (when the community actually picks the right game of course)

Don't Starve is temping, but it's free on PS plus if you have a PS4 next month.
Amazon>GMG>Steam Flash>Steam daily deals>Everything else>Steam community

redfirm

Banned
fu for not waiting. srsly.

troll-face-meme.png

traveler

Not Wario
Would like opinions on Hitman, RE6, Orcs Must Die 2, and Fallen Enchantress before deciding. Already grabbed Blood Dragon with the Gunslinger pack.

aScaris

Nice deals this time! :) Gonna get Hitman for 4,99€, Don't Starve für 1,11€ and maybe Blood Dragon for 5,09€ depending on if it requires UPlay.. :)

Zeliard

That's #1 and #2 on my wishlist crossed off in the last two days, for a total of $5 (and paid with card money). Not too shabby :p

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
My friend activity feed: "so and so now owns Don't Stare" x a thousand.

I already owned it but bought two copies for later

masterkajo

Hahaha got Don't Starve for almost nothing!

EDIT: I'm starting to wonder if these errors are really errors...

It seems that they appear quite frequently and only right after an update. Could still be errors. Could be nice marketing. Works on me at least. I am always ready when the deals change and what more can Valve hope for (apart from me buying stuff of course)?

graywolf323

wow so if Stanley Parable wins it won't even go on sale as deeply as it did as a daily, that's disappointing

whatever happened to the discounts being the same across daily, flash and community choice?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Blood Dragon already was 66% when Gunslinger was 66%, I really hate that they pull this shit off instead of giving the slot to another game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom