• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT2| DIE HARD (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I laughed at the Fargo reference in today's picture. I'm glad they're putting some effort into the visual design of the sale this year, the summer sale was just so dull.

mrgone

Holy shit, 1.19 for Don't Starve. That's gotta be someone's head. May as well benefit from it folks, because it's a price that has literally killed a man.

Oh god, 2-pack for $1.79!

DukeBobby

Another day of disappointment, for me.

Civ V is going to win, so I might as well vote for it.

EDIT: Don't Starve for £0.95. Holy shit.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
wait thats not a price error? it goes from 40% on every sale to 90%? lol

Anyone else think the flash sales have been better than the dailies this year? Granted, I already have like Dark Souls and some of the other big games, but the only things I've bought this year have been flash sales (when the community actually picks the right game of course)

Don't Starve is temping, but it's free on PS plus if you have a PS4 next month.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Holy shit! RUNS TO STEAM STORE

You already own Don't Starve

>.<

Heh, I've had that a few times before.

If anyone doesn't own Don't Starve and has any inclination to trying it, get it right now.

Edit: Massive lol at the non discount for Black Ops 2, and 25% off AC4? Making it "only" £29.99, fucking hell Ubi why even bother.

Eusis

Got Don't Starve at the crazy price. No way in Hell was I going to pay significantly more with it as a promised PS+ title next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom