• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT2| DIE HARD (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grief.exe

This was the one thing that made the PC version uncomfortable. That and tiny text. This was years ago before controller support on PC was a thing and I had to cut wires on an OG x box controller and use some remapping program to treat the analog as mouse control and keyboard keys for buttons.

If you could mod the duke for wireless and Xinput I would buy it in a heartbeat.

Fit my massive hands like a glove. 360 controller feels like a toy in my hands, DS4 is getting better.

Grief.exe

Rest of the AC games are now on sale, sorry if old.

I'm seeing 75% off

http://store.steampowered.com/app/208480/

That's what I'm trying to find out! Is Brotherhood shorter? I like short games.

I've only played ACII since that was considered the best of the series, but the game dragged out way too long for me.

I should have just dropped it, but I kept beating my head against the wall because I heard how great it was. The dumbed down, streamlined mechanics get incredibly old about 4 hours in.

I have no idea how you can enjoy this series on a yearly basis.

There was a Don't Starve? How big was the discount?

$1.19

I got a gift copy for the regular Steam thread.

Arthea

It helps to join the communities and the gaf threads for help or you will leave frustrated even if this is the second easiest modern fighter to play (first being Persona 4 Arena which is never gonna be on PC).

Times like these are when you should seek out a knowledgeable friend, GAF OTs or the weekly fighting game thread. What specials give you trouble? Are they charge motions, QCF motions or DP (Dragon punch/Zig Zag)? It helps to make new friends from gaf who can teach you the ropes personally as fighters add extra stuff like online training mode (SG is the only fighter on the PC besides SFxT that has this iirc).

Ya, I might do that when I'll get back to it, thanks. I've got very good suggestion in the steam tread - remapping keyboard controls - but haven't gotten around to trying that yet.
too many games too little time

Zeliard

Mouse cursor is hovering over the checkout button for Skullgirls...

I'm going back and forth on it. Think I'll let it simmer for a few hours.

Ya, I might do that when I'll get back to it, thanks. I've got very good suggestion in the steam tread - remapping keyboard controls - but haven't gotten around to trying that yet.

too many games too little time
Story of every steam user's life. That includes me.

Macmanus

I've only played ACII since that was considered the best one, but the game dragged out way too long for me.

I should have just dropped it, but I kept beating my head against the wall because I heard how great it was. The dumbed down, streamlined mechanics get incredibly old about 4 hours in.

I have no idea how you can enjoy this series on a yearly basis.

Oh man, I think I played that one for like an hour as well! You run around Italy or something. Yeah I think I'm just going to skip AC. I don't know why I keep trying to get myself into 3rd person action games. Three hours deep and I'm bored with Tomb Raider and I don't like any of the Batman games.

joe2187

Banned
Mouse cursor is hovering over the checkout button for Skullgirls...

I'm going back and forth on it. Think I'll let it simmer for a few hours.

How can you say no to this face

gallery_2_2_9510.gif

Arthea

Talking about AC games. I haven't played AC2 and brotherhood, I thought I'm done with this franchise after the first game, which let's be frank was boring.
Do any of those 2 are must play games? Much better then the rest, for example?

Hawkie

Talking about AC games. I haven't played AC2 and brotherhood, I thought I'm done with this franchise after the first game, which let's be frank was boring.
Do any of those 2 are must play games? Much better then the rest, for example?

AC2 and Brotherhood are probably the best two AC games.

shit... is brotherhood worth $5? beat it before on something i forget, maybe a rental.

i'm afraid my nostalgia for that game is gonna go ploop after being weened dry after ac3 and 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom