• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT2| DIE HARD (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
God bless all of you who were kind enough to vote for Papers, Please :).

Oh and God bless those of you who mentioned the free L4D2 deal too! :D

I am voting for Papers
so Accent can buy the copies that he promised

Take it up with Accent and/or a Mod please. That's the second time you've commented on this and the first was once too many for my liking.

its ironic that I have trouble spending 9euros on State of Decay yet I keep doing these giveaways. As my friend Denzel likes to say:

Denzel-Washington-Boom-Gif.gif

Check your PMs!

Oh, btw...

Long live the Queen is still $4.98 on the developer's site for those of us who couldn't get it because of community vote craziness and this link will allow you to change your license key into a steam key. I just got mine and they've got a myriad of paying options (even Amazon payments). It was probably the smoothest transaction I've had between gamersgate, GMG, Steam and Amazon so far.

This game is kinda dark. I played the demo and I'm really enjoying it so far.

Why can't I pay with paypal? I use Paypal to avoid this annoying "fill stuff out" part ..

I'll just wait to see if it goes lower on steam ...

backdrifter

Neo Member
Unknowingly double dipped on State of Decay. Turns out I've already bought it on 360.

Ah well - still some funds left for the next weeks worth of sales!

PensOwl

Banned
Anyone else having trouble with steam? I can't seem to load any pages in the client or log in from store.steampowered.com

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I just clicked the theme button, Gaf looks sexy in black o_O

backdrifter

Neo Member
It almost disgusts me to see my collection spiral ever upwards, and my wishlist remains at a solid 26 titles!

I'm a disgrace. Damn you Steam sales!

Arthea

Why can't I pay with paypal? I use Paypal to avoid this annoying "fill stuff out" part ..

I'll just wait to see if it goes lower on steam ...

you can, I bought it this morning and paid with PayPal, no filling anything was included in the package ;)

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Guys I have a free Dead Space key if anyone wants it. I tried doing it on ModBot but I can't since the key was already used on ModBot when I won it a few days ago.

First person to PM me gets it.

Megasoum

Banned
I got all the L4D games for free because of my job longtime ago but never actually played any of it... I should really try those at some point lol.

mannerbot

Yeah, no doubt.

In the meantime while Steam takes a breather, there are some pretty good sales on Amazon. Alpha Protocol for $7.50. Aw yesh. Blood Dragon for $5.

Wasn't Alpha Protocol $3 at GMG or something? I got it when it was $2 (90% off) on Steam a few years ago.

BearPawB

Banned
For this page, if i am stupid and never understood anything about Crusader Kings 2, despite several attempts. Will I be able to understand Europa 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom