• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT2| DIE HARD (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Im_Special

So Steam leaked deals early according to the new's RSS feed?

The Steam Holiday Sale Day 11!
Today's Daily Deals include:

Fallout: New Vegas 66% off
Deadlight 80% off
Mass Effect 2 75% off
Euro Truck Simulator 2 75% off
Might & Magic Heroes VI 75% off
The Swapper 66% off
Risk of Rain 33% off
Spelunky 75% off
Total War: Rome II 50% off

The Steam Holiday Sale Day 12!

Grand Theft Auto IV 75% off
Alan Wake 90% off
Kerbal Space Program 40% off
Metro: Last Light 66% off
Rising Storm 75% off
Game Dev Tycoon 50% off
Outlast 66% off
Farming Simulator 2013 50% off
Injustice: Gods Among Us 50% off

We are on Day 9.

I have 10 dollars left. Valdis and Volgarr need to go 66% off so I can get both and be satisfied with the sale.

I hadn't even heard of Valdis before, but you mentioning in the same sentence as Volgarr made me curious. I checked it and it looks fantastic, I just added it to my wishlist. Thanks a lot!

Also, get Don't Starve, you bastards!

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

We are on Day 9.

Sounds like someone "oopsed" big time. Thanks for the heads up!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.

Deadlight 80% off
Mass Effect 2 75% off
The Swapper 66% off
Risk of Rain 33% off
Spelunky 75% off

Alan Wake 90% off
Rising Storm 75% off
Game Dev Tycoon 50% off
Outlast 66% off

We are on Day 9.

that all sounds about right. Metro not hitting 75% is expected, but still cuts deep

Miker

Deadlight 80% off
Mass Effect 2 75% off
The Swapper 66% off
Risk of Rain 33% off
Spelunky 75% off

Alan Wake 90% off
Rising Storm 75% off
Game Dev Tycoon 50% off
Outlast 66% off

We are on Day 9.

No Day 10?

Otherwise, these deals seem believable. Nothing surprising at all. I would've guessed New Vegas would be 75% off though, but Bethesda has been stingy this sale.

-MD-

Deadlight 80% off
Mass Effect 2 75% off
The Swapper 66% off
Risk of Rain 33% off
Spelunky 75% off

Alan Wake 90% off
Rising Storm 75% off
Game Dev Tycoon 50% off
Outlast 66% off

We are on Day 9.

No Valdis or Volgarr...

Supernatural-Dean.gif

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
the Game Dev Tycoon...devs (no pun intended) are stingy bastards :/

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
What is the topic's opinion on Van Helsing?

It's a really solid action RPG, and certainly worth picking up. The DLC adds a lot of depth to the game so I would recommend picking up the "Complete pack" for just a little bit more than the base game.

The only problem I've had with this game is it took the developers almost 6 months to put the DLC on sale at all. One of those frustrating scenarios where they were shafting the early adopters and rewarding those that didn't already have the game. Now that the DLC has been on sale (as part of yesterday's daily deal) I suppose I can forgive.

If you're a fan of Diablo-esque action RPG games, you should really consider picking this one up.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
If I want to share an earlier giveaway of mine again since it's ending soon, do I just copy and paste the same message that ModBot sent me? Don't want to cause ModBot to malfunction or anything >_>

Edit- Of you meant repost. Then yeah.

First take the keys you want to re-share. PM Modbot with the title 'nuke these keys', paste the keys in the body of the PM. Then start the process over as if you were doing a new giveway. Modbot won't send you a message after you nuke the keys so don't worry that it didn't work.

belushy

Banned
Yeah I would have wanted a bigger discount for Game Dev Tycoon but I might still pick it up. Might pick up ME2 as well.

Still no Space Engineers though.

Rhaknar

Im broke but someone sell me on Prison Architech, looks kind of amazing. Is it far along its "Earlyaccess...ness"?

Unless you're playing coop I'd skip 5/6.

Couldn't disagree more.
I almost 100% RE5 on x360 and platinum'ed it on PS3.
I platinum'ed RE6 on ps3 and spend over 80 hours with the game.
Are they as good as RE4? No.
Are they a good time in general if you enjoy the mechanics introduced in RE4? Quite possibly.

Mercenaries mode alone makes both of them worth playing. :p

You guys need to pick up The Swapper if that list is true :)

I'll check it out right now.

rtcn63

First take the keys you want to re-share. PM Modbot with the title 'nuke these keys', paste the keys in the body of the PM. Then start the process over as if you were doing a new giveway. Modbot won't send you a message after you nuke the keys so don't worry that it didn't work.

I think he just wants to create a reminder for the active giveaway, not start anew.

maty

You guys need to pick up The Swapper if that list is true :)

I have $6 left in my wallet, The Swapper will probably be my first daily and last daily.

Spent around $30 this time around, more than half of that on gifts but all bought with card money. Unless I sell some more it'll be the end for me.

SlickVic

Just wanted to thank Colin (again) for a smooth transaction and great price on Skullgirls. GAF is always the best place to these 4-packs.

Kanokare

Edit- Of you meant repost. Then yeah.

Yeah just a repost :) Thank you for the info, as well as the nuke part in case I need it in the future.

jshackles

those simulator games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom