• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT2| DIE HARD (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

r3n4ud

Found some great Steam deals on GamersGate!

Final Exam for $3.40 (cheapest its been): http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-FEXAM/final-exam
For a 4-pack of Final Exam, $10.20: http://www.gamersgate.com/DDB-FEXAM4P/final-exam-4-pack-bundle

Montague's Mount is $5: http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-MMOUNT/montagues-mount

Master Reboot is $10.04, which is what the community vote on Steam was going to discount it too if it won: http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-MREBOOT/master-reboot

Just a few I spotted.

Oh man, ya! Thanks for posting the Final Exam deal :)

header_292x136.jpg

OK gang, here's the dealio. Don't Starve is one of the best games I've played all year. I've been waiting on it to hit a daily or flash sale this holiday sale and now that it has I want give away some copies. This is how it is going to go down: I am giving away 4 copies of Don't Starve. This is me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/MakeshiftChef/. If you are in my friends list I will be checking to see who has it in their wishlist and when you added it. If you aren't in my friends list already, please add me. I will make my determinations after an hour or so. Good luck all and Happy Holidays.

Here are the results from the giveaway: We had a total of 19 entrants. Steam user name followed by date added to wishlist-

1. Threads November 11, 2012
2. Caerith December 9, 2012
3. clockworkinyou December 18, 2012
4. Tame December 19, 2012

I will send along the gifts in just a few. One more note, there were four of you who added Don't Starve to their lists today. Nice try guys, lol!

Hate to bitch about it again but I'm still pissed Deadly Premonition lost the community vote this morning. It was such a good price to at 66% off!

What crap :(

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I will send along the gifts in just a few. One more note, there were four of you who added Don't Starve to their lists today. Nice try guys, lol!

Sweet giveaway, and a neat idea.

Hate to bitch about it again but I'm still pissed Deadly Premonition lost the community vote this morning. It was such a good price to at 66% off!

I'm a bit bitter. I was totally expecting it to get selected.

Ezalc

Don't Starve or Portal 2 GAF? I feel like there's an opportunity to get both for cheaper, but I've been really wanting to play these games so I can only pick one.

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
i crawled out of bed and turned on my PC at 6 am before work to get deadly premonition and some early access indie garbage won the vote. really, guys? i mean come on

wJQPzTq.gif

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder

Every game I wanted to win, has lost. I need to start voting for what I don't want to win and reverse psychology steam out.

kafiend

I bought it via the Humble store and when I tried to redeem it, it turns out I already owned it, which was a bit of a surprise.
You folks give me plenty of entertainment so enjoy it :)

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Volgarr the Viking -- MB-85A4C46A241DD5D3 - Taken by Cody_D165. 62 entrants total.

t1388182937z1.png

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I bought it via the Humble store and when I tried to redeem it, it turns out I already owned it, which was a bit of a surprise.
You folks give me plenty of entertainment so enjoy it :)

Let me sacrifice this Holy fried egg to the Elder Gods to win this game LOL
N3z2V99.gif

Every game I wanted to win, has lost. I need to start voting for what I don't want to win and reverse psychology steam out.

You know I least get it that Kentucky Route Zero lost to Super Hexagon for 30 cents. But DP losing against nothing of big notice is what gets me.

Did Guacamelee win it's community vote? It lost to didn't it. I already have it so I wasn't paying attention if it won or not.

Bracket

You know I least get it that Kentucky Route Zero lost to Super Hexagon for 30 cents. But DP losing against nothing of big notice is what gets me.

Did Guacamelee win it's community vote? It lost to didn't it. I already have it so I wasn't paying attention if it won or not.

Pretty sure it won.

Lain

Just came back to my PC after some dinner and Person of Interest and I went to the news section on Steam to check something and saw those leaked sales. Seems like the 3.23€ I have left in my Steam Wallet won't be enough for the Swapper. I'll have to get some more money.

Bracket

Man, I wish Risk of Rain would get a deeper discount than 33%. I'll probably get it anyway. I mean, it's only a couple bucks difference. Anyone have an opinion on the game? I should have people to play it with btw.

Grief.exe

Guac won.

The RU/CIS subs are (standard, DDE). The only people with region-free RU/CIS copies are those who'd pre-ordered prior to Ubi attempting to retroactively region-lock the pre-order subs -- the onlyallowrunincountries flag was removed after they were replaced with new ones.

Yeah that's about how I remembered it. I guess iHEO and the other cheap copies are coming from a different region? I can't figure out which one on steamdb though.

Khronico

So, whats so great about the Sword of the Stars: The Pit - Gold Edition vs just getting the regular game for $6 cheaper?

Tons of new character classes, hundreds of new items, crafting recipes, weapons, armor, etc.

Definitely worth it, it's quite a lot of new content.

Curious_George

Neo Member
Man, I wish Risk of Rain would get a deeper discount than 33%. I'll probably get it anyway. I mean, it's only a couple bucks difference. Anyone have an opinion on the game? I should have people to play it with btw.

It's okay. As a single player game I don't think it's that great but I can see the potential for lots of multiplayer fun. I might convince some friends to pick it up when it eventually gets a 50% deal. Also, the music is really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom